• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop Shoppe of Magick and Wonderment

I'll buy:

Black tulip x34 - 1.7mil igb
Blue pansy x15 - 750k igb
Blue rose x14 - 700k igb
Black lily x10 - 500k igb
Marshal's pic - 200k
Campus set - 500k

Total: 4,350,000igb.
I'm only available til 1am est tonight or after 6pm est tomorrow :)

I'll buy:

Black tulip x34 - 1.7mil igb
Blue pansy x15 - 750k igb
Blue rose x14 - 700k igb
Black lily x10 - 500k igb
Marshal's pic - 200k
Campus set - 500k

Total: 4,350,000igb.
I'm only available til 1am est tonight or after 6pm est tomorrow :)

Can we do this tomorrow lol?

I just got done with a MASSIVE order (like 100 items), and kinda wanna spend some time playing another game before bed.

Plus, I need to completely restock my entire store lol. I haven't really "officially" opened it in weeks, and everything is gone. (I can get you everything you listed).

I'll put flowers I do have on reserve, and give you first choice when I "officially" reopen shop tomorrow. I'll have to update the shop information as I've started growing other hybrids, so I'll send you a message tomorrow with what I have and we can figure out a price.

Can we do this tomorrow lol?

I just got done with a MASSIVE order (like 100 items), and kinda wanna spend some time playing another game before bed.

Plus, I need to completely restock my entire store lol. I haven't really "officially" opened it in weeks, and everything is gone. (I can get you everything you listed).

I'll put flowers I do have on reserve, and give you first choice when I "officially" reopen shop tomorrow. I'll have to update the shop information as I've started growing other hybrids, so I'll send you a message tomorrow with what I have and we can figure out a price.
Yes that's fine! :)

Back