• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Shop don't upgrade Oo

Mokuren

Team 1
Bells
Arcade Tokens
Switch
1228-4657-4697
Island
Good morning!

I have a little problem. There is a shop build I think the garden shop but it build since 3 days or something like that and is still in progress. Don't know why because I read that it only took one day to be finish...

So does this happen to anyone of you too?

To unlock the garden center, the total number of times you have done any of the following actions must be at least 30: pulled weeds, watered flowers, planted trees or flowers. If you don't have a watering can and haven't earned 100% approval rating

Yeah the shop is in progress. There is this blue thing arround and they work at it since 3 days. I don't think thats normal.

Yeah the shop is in progress. There is this blue thing arround and they work at it since 3 days. I don't think thats normal.

Hm... It only took one day for me.

I know some shops, like Shampoodle's (*sigh*) take three days to build.

If it's the garden shop it will only take one day. Maybe you have something else coming?

I really mistake it with Kicks ;) So now I'm happy because my game isn't broken or something like that haha :D

It could be Kicks if it's next door to the Able Sisters. That building takes 3 full days.

That takes three days to build too?

GAWD... This game is going to drive me up a wall. Here I was thinking it would "only" be 11 days until I had Shampoodle, and now it's going to be 14?

speaking of "shop wont updrade", Nookling Junklings is still as is. It has not upgraded to the next store yet, I visited it daily since June 10th, and have bought out the entire shop daily

I thought it was
*Spend 10,000
*Wait 7 Days

speaking of "shop wont updrade", Nookling Junklings is still as is. It has not upgraded to the next store yet, I visited it daily since June 10th, and have bought out the entire shop daily

I thought it was
*Spend 10,000
*Wait 7 Days
I also heard wait 10 days, so that might be the problem.

It takes 3 days max to build. Check tomorrow. It should be built.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Apparently, every upgrade on Mainstreet takes 3 days to build, according to Animal crossing wikia. So far it's been true for me.

Back