Shocking Villagers

Am I the only one here who thinks kitt is seriously adorable?
For me it was Apollo. Not based much on apperence it's just.that.he.wont.leave...fffff
Also Jitters, Angus, Quilson...too many to count
Oh and Alice
I hate alice

tumblr_ms5rnzXeWR1qeh7iio1_500.jpg

jitters haha

Last edited:
Am I the only one here who thinks kitt is seriously adorable?
For me it was Apollo. Not based much on apperence it's just.that.he.wont.leave...fffff
Also Jitters, Angus, Quilson...too many to count
Oh and Alice
I hate alice

I'll gladly take Apollo off your hands if he won't leave. :p

For me, it was Rocket. Going by the name, I expected a really fast animal like a deer or a bird...instead, I get a weird pink gorilla.

I'll gladly take Apollo off your hands if he won't leave. :p

For me, it was Rocket. Going by the name, I expected a really fast animal like a deer or a bird...instead, I get a weird pink gorilla.

Sweet! It may be awhile, or today..
Cause I have a moving prompt going around, I think punchy just asked and I declined him. When it gets to Apollo, I'll let you know

Aside from my friend's ugly villagers that invaded my town...
The most unexpected ugly villager would be Croque or Hazel since they appeared on their own.

Lily was the the ugliest streetpass villager.

I swear I thought I was never going to get rid of the frog villagers that kept infesting my town.

Aside from my friend's ugly villagers that invaded my town...
The most unexpected ugly villager would be Croque or Hazel since they appeared on their own.

Lily was the the ugliest streetpass villager.

I swear I thought I was never going to get rid of the frog villagers that kept infesting my town.

but henry

hes not bad

hes the obly good frog

but henry

hes not bad

hes the only good frog

He's not bad, but I am just not fond of the frog design... except Diva... Oh is her design epic.
There is just something about those Uchi villagers...

I love how she doesn't even get the recognition of her picture being in your signature haha
haha... Yeah. All the others in my first town are keepers. I didn't feature her cause I'm still hopeful that she'll leave one day. :(

Sylvia. I thought she would be a uchi something else, but it had to be a kangaroo..
I absolutely hate female kangaroos. It's that the little demon spawns in their pouches scare me..

Sylvia. I thought she would be a uchi something else, but it had to be a kangaroo..
I absolutely hate female kangaroos. It's that the little demon spawns in their pouches scare me..

I couldn't agree more.

Back