Charmander
Gengar
Ralts
Sableeye
Aron
Honedge
Ditto
Rotom

I'd be willing to buy non shiny or a higher price if it meant they had a higher IV, and were both EV and level trained

Hello,
Just wondering which of these pokemon have perfect IV's out of;

Charmander
Gengar
Ralts
Sableeye
Aron
Honedge
Ditto
Rotom

I'd be willing to buy non shiny or a higher price if it meant they had a higher IV, and were both EV and level trained

Hi there.

None of them is battle ready, so they haven't got EVs invested or maxed Level - nearly all are Lv1, so UT (untrained)
Gengar is Lv 56 I think, as listed.

As for the IVs, it's spead like this HP/Atk/Def/SpA/SpD/Speed = 31/31/31/31/31/31 or xx/xx/xx/xx/xx, if unknown or not needed.
Just few are listed as 6IV.

I hope this answers your questions - otherwise just let me know.

Alright, I'll take all the ones I mentioned and whichever ditto has the highest IV's.
Are you okay to trade to Pokemon X?

Hi! I'm ready to trade whenever you are. ^-^ Do you want me to pay now?

Could I possibly get

Froakie (M) timid, protean 31/xx/30/30/31/30 UT
HP Fire w/ toxic spikes, camouflage, water sport, mind reader
OT: Chaos - ID: 04804

That Froakie?

- - - Post Merge - - -

And this Froakie, too?
Froakie (M) hasty, protean 31/31/30/30/31/30 UT
HP Fire w/ toxic spikes
OT: Based#God420 - ID: 26323

Hi I'm interested in these shiny pokemon if you still have them:

Eevee (F) calm, adabtability 6IV UT
w/ wish, curse
OT: KOR - ID: 33453

Porygon2
Espurr (m)
Litwick (m)
Venipede
Duskull (M)
Axew
Staryu
Chikorita
Bagon

Is 280 tbt ok for all of them?

Alright.
Ditto and Charmander.
Ditto.

I'll be waiting online.

edit & breeding tutorial - if you care: '^^

I've added two items, you are gonna need when breeding and wanting good battle Pokemon, or in my example bellow Flareon.

Everstone, passes the holders nature - so if you add it to Ditto, you're ensured to get adamant Eevees.

The other Thread-Item thing, is for the IVs, every one I marked black in the summary (ingame), reflects the 31/31/31/31/31/31 system, and so has 30-31 IV in every black stat.

So basically, add everstone to Ditto and breed it with (for example) one of the Eeveelutions I gave you before.
Then wait till you get a 4-5 IV Eevee and evolve it to whatever ...
equip everstone on that one then, to breed it with your other Eeveelution again, for the last time.
Ditto/Eevee (adamant) gets the Everstone item, so it passes down the nature and one of your previous Eeveelutions can equip the thread Item, to pass down its IVs.
There, u will finally get a nice Eevee for Flareon or Leafeon - which could probably turn out Shiny, with luck ^^

Anyway, breeding with Ditto has a disadvantage.
As normal male and female breeding, brings the advantage, that the female Pok?mon even passes the Pok?ball, it was caught in ^^

edit edit: The IV Judge is in the Pok?Center of the Battle Resort ...

I didn't say thank you for this information!!
It's extremely helpful since I'm only just trying out breeding, im wanting an eevee for an espeon and umbreon especially. All the eevee evolves really. Thank you again and I'll be back buying from you shortly ;)

Hi there.
I'll be available today - not all day, but I'll be here from now on, for quite a while ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi there, I'll be ready to deliever it, as soon as you're back - so just post again, when you see this.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi there.
Yes, sorry.
I was a bit away from Pokemon lately - sometimes the same task over and over just exhausts me too much, so a took a break ^^
So what nature should your Ditto be and I'm sorry, but it's just that one Gengar '^^

I usually just have those listed ones in my Boxes - sometimes I am even out of trash to trade, I hate it '^^

I'm available today if you are ^^

Alright, I'll take all the ones I mentioned and whichever ditto has the highest IV's.
Are you okay to trade to Pokemon X?

OK, I've set them ready.

Let me know which Ralts please and then just let me know when you're online and I'll try to come too :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi! I'm ready to trade whenever you are. ^-^ Do you want me to pay now?

Just timid Mewtwo, right?

Ready for you, so just lmk when you're here.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Could I possibly get

Froakie (M) timid, protean 31/xx/30/30/31/30 UT
HP Fire w/ toxic spikes, camouflage, water sport, mind reader
OT: Chaos - ID: 04804

That Froakie?

- - - Post Merge - - -

And this Froakie, too?
Froakie (M) hasty, protean 31/31/30/30/31/30 UT
HP Fire w/ toxic spikes
OT: Based#God420 - ID: 26323

Alright, they're ready for you - just let me know, when you are online.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi I'm interested in these shiny pokemon if you still have them:

Eevee (F) calm, adabtability 6IV UT
w/ wish, curse
OT: KOR - ID: 33453

Porygon2
Espurr (m)
Litwick (m)
Venipede
Duskull (M)
Axew
Staryu
Chikorita
Bagon

Is 280 tbt ok for all of them?

I'm sorry - I'm currently out of Porygon2 ... would you mind coming back for that one in a few days? Like 2-3 days.
As for the others, they're all ready and I could provide them somewhen today - or just all at once, when I got Poygon2 back.

As you wish - let me know ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

I didn't say thank you for this information!!
It's extremely helpful since I'm only just trying out breeding, im wanting an eevee for an espeon and umbreon especially. All the eevee evolves really. Thank you again and I'll be back buying from you shortly ;)

Thank you too, for buying constantly! ^^

I just felt like, you could use this information, to maybe sell your Pokemon here again '^^

Yes sure, I'll be waiting for you, thanks so much! ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm available today if you are ^^

I'm sorry, what have you ordered?

Charmander, Zorua and what?

Those two are ready anyway, so just let me know when you're here - they're 30 btb each btw.

That's fine with me. Don't worry about porygon2. Is 260 ok for all 9 Pokemon then? I can trade now. I may have to go soon as I am helping out my family prepare for a party.

IG name: Nanami

Last edited:
That's fine with me. Don't worry about porygon2. Is 260 ok for all 9 Pokemon then? I can trade now. I may have to go soon as I am helping out my family prepare for a party.

IG name: Nanami

lol, got it - thanks for the trade! ^^

edit: was it all right?

Last edited:
No problem. You forgot the shiny female eevee in the trade. I'll send the tbt soon.

Hello again, can I please order a growlithe and houndour? The growlithe I need to send to sapphire and houndour to X :) whenever you're available :)

Hello again, can I please order a growlithe and houndour? The growlithe I need to send to sapphire and houndour to X :) whenever you're available :)

Yes sure, we can do that a bit later or maybe tomorrow.
Did you notice, that Houndour has a nickname: "Omen"?

I'll be online soon, but I'll have to be quick as I have schoolwork. I'll VM you when online.

Yes sure, we can do that a bit later or maybe tomorrow.
Did you notice, that Houndour has a nickname: "Omen"?

Oh I didn't, are you able to change it or are you not the original owner?
If not I can always try and breed a shiny one from him. At least he will have good iv's

I've got a big order.
Shiny Dedenne
Shiny Swirlix
Shiny Litleo
Shiny Fennekin
Shiny Zorua
Shiny Gible
Shiny Gengar

The total would come to 210 but would you accept 200?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back