Shop Shiny Pokémon (Frequent Updates) [Buying] Shiny Pokémon & TCG Codes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, just let me know when you're online and I'll check in too ^^

Yes sure, I can do that. I am currently low on mudkips, but I should have one ready, by the time you are back - so just let me know!

Im online! :D 60 BTB is it for those two? Also, I'd like to buy Beldum and Froakie for my friend :3 That'll make it 120 BTB right? :D

Lugia (-) modest, pressure 6IV LV50
OT: Leigh - ID: 49156

Mudkip (M) adamant, torrent 31/31/31/xx/31/31 UT
w/ curse
OT: SoDe - ID: 41494

Beldum (-) adamant, clear body 6IV UT
OT: Kaushal - ID: 27249

Froakie (M) timid, protean 31/xx/30/30/31/30 UT
HP Fire w/ toxic spikes, camouflage, water sport, mind reader
OT: Chaos - ID: 04804

Is that the info you need? :D

Lugia (-) modest, pressure 6IV LV50
OT: Leigh - ID: 49156

Mudkip (M) adamant, torrent 31/31/31/xx/31/31 UT
w/ curse
OT: SoDe - ID: 41494

Beldum (-) adamant, clear body 6IV UT
OT: Kaushal - ID: 27249

Froakie (M) timid, protean 31/xx/30/30/31/30 UT
HP Fire w/ toxic spikes, camouflage, water sport, mind reader
OT: Chaos - ID: 04804

Is that the info you need? :D

Yes thanks, now a bit too much ^^

I wanted to know which of them froakies, but thought you ordered more female/male ones, sorry '^^

Alright, I'll set them ready and wait online.

Yes thanks, now a bit too much ^^

I wanted to know which of them froakies, but thought you ordered more female/male ones, sorry '^^

Alright, I'll set them ready and wait online.

Haha, I'll be adding you and start up my OR game!

- - - Post Merge - - -

It's actually my first time doing this, but i've connected to the internet with the game and you showed up as one of my friends!
How is the trade going to work? xD

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thankyou lots!! :DD

Im interested in:

Charmander (M) timid, solar power 31/xx/31/31/31/31 UT
w/ dragon dance, belly drum, dragon pulse, outrage
OT: Stephanie - ID: 22331

Zorua (M) timid, illusion 31/xx/31/31/31/31 UT
w/ sucker punch, counter, extrasensory, snatch
OT: Alejandro - ID: 27682

Eevee (F) calm, adabtability 6IV UT
w/ wish, curse
OT: KOR - ID: 33453

How much would those be/when can you trade? I'm available for the rest of the day

When are u rdy to deliver mudkip? I was at school getting it for my best friends birthday her fav pokemon is mudkip

I'll get back to ya'll tomorrow.

I do not really feel like "3ds" today - sorry '^^

Are you around at all today? :) I'm looking for a ditto and I don't suppose since you have a gengar you also have a ghastly do you?

Im interested in:

Charmander (M) timid, solar power 31/xx/31/31/31/31 UT
w/ dragon dance, belly drum, dragon pulse, outrage
OT: Stephanie - ID: 22331

Zorua (M) timid, illusion 31/xx/31/31/31/31 UT
w/ sucker punch, counter, extrasensory, snatch
OT: Alejandro - ID: 27682

Eevee (F) calm, adabtability 6IV UT
w/ wish, curse
OT: KOR - ID: 33453

How much would those be/when can you trade? I'm available for the rest of the day

Hi there.
I'll be available today - not all day, but I'll be here from now on, for quite a while ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

When are u rdy to deliver mudkip? I was at school getting it for my best friends birthday her fav pokemon is mudkip

Hi there, I'll be ready to deliever it, as soon as you're back - so just post again, when you see this.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Are you around at all today? :) I'm looking for a ditto and I don't suppose since you have a gengar you also have a ghastly do you?

Hi there.
Yes, sorry.
I was a bit away from Pokemon lately - sometimes the same task over and over just exhausts me too much, so a took a break ^^
So what nature should your Ditto be and I'm sorry, but it's just that one Gengar '^^

I usually just have those listed ones in my Boxes - sometimes I am even out of trash to trade, I hate it '^^

It's no problem!
Can I have an adamant nature please? Can I have 2 of the same so I put one on 2 carts please and a shiny charmander too :)
Let me know when you're ready please and I'll go on X first (for one ditto and charmander and then onto sapphire) if that's okay :)

May I have the Shiny Phantump? The only problem is, I want PHANTUMP not Trevant, so may you use an ever stone when trading it to me and then I'll give it right back? Otherwise I'll just buy the ever stone too...

Also interested in Shiny Litwick, Honedge and Noibat

Also I have a TON of the Booster codes (most XY but 2 Generations) How many do you want?

Last edited:
It's no problem!
Can I have an adamant nature please? Can I have 2 of the same so I put one on 2 carts please and a shiny charmander too :)
Let me know when you're ready please and I'll go on X first (for one ditto and charmander and then onto sapphire) if that's okay :)

Alright.
Ditto and Charmander.
Ditto.

I'll be waiting online.

edit & breeding tutorial - if you care: '^^

I've added two items, you are gonna need when breeding and wanting good battle Pokemon, or in my example bellow Flareon.

Everstone, passes the holders nature - so if you add it to Ditto, you're ensured to get adamant Eevees.

The other Thread-Item thing, is for the IVs, every one I marked black in the summary (ingame), reflects the 31/31/31/31/31/31 system, and so has 30-31 IV in every black stat.

So basically, add everstone to Ditto and breed it with (for example) one of the Eeveelutions I gave you before.
Then wait till you get a 4-5 IV Eevee and evolve it to whatever ...
equip everstone on that one then, to breed it with your other Eeveelution again, for the last time.
Ditto/Eevee (adamant) gets the Everstone item, so it passes down the nature and one of your previous Eeveelutions can equip the thread Item, to pass down its IVs.
There, u will finally get a nice Eevee for Flareon or Leafeon - which could probably turn out Shiny, with luck ^^

Anyway, breeding with Ditto has a disadvantage.
As normal male and female breeding, brings the advantage, that the female Pok?mon even passes the Pok?ball, it was caught in ^^

edit edit: The IV Judge is in the Pok?Center of the Battle Resort ...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back