• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Buying Shiny event Arceus, Hoopa with specifical nature and IVs (High price !)

Yeah unless something was changed or you got a powersaved legend it should have 3 perfect ivs.

- - - Post Merge - - -

If you do find someone who will trade you though, make sure you trust them, because there's a high chance they could power save in an event pokemon since all the event pokes are available through power saves.

Yeah unless something was changed or you got a powersaved legend it should have 3 perfect ivs.

- - - Post Merge - - -

If you do find someone who will trade you though, make sure you trust them, because there's a high chance they could power save in an event pokemon since all the event pokes are available through power saves.

Oh I know, I'm only trading with the group I'm in and I know who they are IRL. They wouldn't even have a powersave pkmn.

Back