• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Buying Shiny event Arceus, Hoopa with specifical nature and IVs (High price !)

Celestino

French Vampire
Bells
Cherry (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (39) +
Hi !

I came back on TBT since ? long time, because i'm desperately looking for 2 specifical pokemons :

Hoopa, with Jolly nature, and 31 IVs in attack and speed

And the shiny arceus from the event, with timid nature and 31 IVs in HP and Speed, and at least good IVs in Special atk and special def.

I know i'm looking for something really hard to find, thats why I can offer up to 800 TBT for each one.

Thanks !

Hi, a 6 IV shiny arceus obviously comes from powersave :(

I'm looking for the legit event one

Hi, a 6 IV shiny arceus obviously comes from powersave :(

I'm looking for the legit event one

i got it in a trade, but im pretty sure theres no difference between a fully legit and an edited one?? its not like you can use it in tournies anyway. But good luck since shiny arceus is already really rare, and one with good IV's is nearly impossible without edits, but I hope you get what your looking for :)

Last edited:
I might be able to get you a timid nature shiny event arceus but no garuantees on IV's. I don't know how to check IV's on pokemon and I heard they are really rare. Also what exactly are you going to use it for?

Ok so I spent a lot of time looking it to this and I now have a shiny event arceus that is timid nature and has some ok IV's I have already reset the EV's using Super training so you have to EV train it yourself. It is impossible for me to know the IV's but the checker says that it's attack and defense IV's suck and that the other IVs are good.

- - - Post Merge - - -

However just because the checker says that the IV's are good doesnt mean that they are 31 they may be 26 or so. This is the best you're gonna find(that isn't powersaved) and I have asked a lot of my fellow event collectors to see if they had it. Now it's up to you whether or not you want it. BTW I'm also looking for a Hoopa for you I've only found 1 with Jolly nature and it's IV's are horrible.

From what I have seen, it is pretty close to impossible to get a event legendary to have even 1 stat with 31 IV's. I believe it's like 1 in 38 billion for 1 31 IV stat. Basically the arceus I have is pretty close to 31IV's in the stats you wanted because the judge said outstanding, fantastic, etc which means it's either at 26 (I believe) through 31. The other stats are horrible ( maybe 10-15 or lower). It is up to you if you want this pokemon. I believe it is legit because all the info is right and I'm able to battle with it, with a friend using the internet connection. It is banned from most competitions because of it's tier placement so all up to you.

I have a completely legit SHINY Giratina from an event which is 6iv, I don't think it's impossible

Which event?
Some of the events feature a BR legendary so those will have 6 IV's or perfect. Nowaday's they are really rare to find unless they are given out like that. I know that the arceus event doesn't have the feature for perfect IV's although it is possible.

Legendaries since 6G have three perfect IVs guarantee. I just verified what i thought :(

I don't know if this event in particular doesn't have this luxury

Last edited:
Which event?
Some of the events feature a BR legendary so those will have 6 IV's or perfect. Nowaday's they are really rare to find unless they are given out like that. I know that the arceus event doesn't have the feature for perfect IV's although it is possible.

SUM2013 I think but that might have been another one of my event Pokemons though

Legendaries since 6G have three perfect IVs guarantee. I just verified what i thought :(

I don't know if this event in particular doesn't have this luxury

Well ok then, I shall keep looking just for you :) Also does it matter what the IV's for defense or attack is? As of now I'm only searching for a arceus with good IV's in speed, SPATK, SPDFC, and HP

OK, I shall find this pokemon for you. I'm so determined right now!

Back