• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling ✧SH/SW items and Shiny Pokemon✧ NEW: SHINY GMAX EEVEE / PIKACHU

I?m interested in 2 Masterballs (I?ll be available sometime this weekend). 100tbt each so that?s 200 total? It this ok?

I’m interested in 2 Masterballs (I’ll be available sometime this weekend). 100tbt each so that’s 200 total? It this ok?

Hi, yup that's right! Also I'm available to trade now if you are :3 Or we can trade on the weekend, just let me know ~

Hi, yup that's right! Also I'm available to trade now if you are :3 Or we can trade on the weekend, just let me know ~

Sorry it?s been a bit of a busy week. I should be on tomorrow off and on throughout the day/evening so I should hopefully be able to catch you then. :)

Sorry it’s been a bit of a busy week. I should be on tomorrow off and on throughout the day/evening so I should hopefully be able to catch you then. :)

That's fine and totally understandable! I'll be available to trade before work tomorrow (3pm EST) :) Hopefully we can catch each other~

- - - Post Merge - - -

If not then I can hold them until you are available again c:

Back