Selling Selling Whitney the Snooty Wolf!

MayorMeagan

Bells
Feedback
100% (2) +
I've truly enjoyed having Whitney in my town, but I need to make room for my dreamies. She pinged me to move today (it's the 1st in my game) and her moving date is the 6th. I am willing to TT to get her into boxes. I am open to offers but would like at least 10 million IGB for her, as she is a popular villager. I am also willing to trade her for Diana (she's my snooty dreamie). Instant buyout is 30 million IGB or offering to trade Diana. It is 6:08 pm central time; bidding will end at 8 pm central time.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Bump

Man, I would have thought someone would have picked her up by now...

I'm going to bed now and will extend the bidding until tomorrow at 2 pm central time. Hope everyone has a good night.

Hi sorry to bother you but I was wondering if you were able to possibly accept TBT as payment for her if not that it ok :3
(Btw I don't have a lot of TBT lol)

Hello! I'm very interested in Whitney!! I can offer TBT or IGB? Hope she's still available! Thanks x

Hi sorry to bother you but I was wondering if you were able to possibly accept TBT as payment for her if not that it ok :3
(Btw I don't have a lot of TBT lol)

I'd really prefer IGB.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello! I'm very interested in Whitney!! I can offer TBT or IGB? Hope she's still available! Thanks x

Yes, she is still available :) I'm still accepting IGB offers.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll give you 10 mill IGB :)

This is the highest bid so far

30 million IGB - that means I get her right?

Yes :) I will add you momentarily

- - - Post Merge - - -

Whitney is in boxes and my gates are open. We'll have to use the plaza for the bells since I don't really have much room anywhere else, lol.

I'm getting off for a bit. If you'd like to set up a time to pick up Whitney for this afternoon/evening, I'm open to any time before 7. I'll start playing again in a while regardless though

If she doesn't get picked up tonight, she's going into the void and I don't want that to happen.

I sent you a PM a long time ago .... but you havent answered. I've been refreshing ever since.

Last edited:
Ugh the forums have been acting weird today. I don't think they're compatible with my phone. They've been telling me about new posts and messages super late so I just got your PM

Back