• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling Selling Whitney the Snooty Wolf!

MayorMeagan

Bells
Feedback
100% (2) +
I've truly enjoyed having Whitney in my town, but I need to make room for my dreamies. She pinged me to move today (it's the 1st in my game) and her moving date is the 6th. I am willing to TT to get her into boxes. I am open to offers but would like at least 10 million IGB for her, as she is a popular villager. I am also willing to trade her for Diana (she's my snooty dreamie). Instant buyout is 30 million IGB or offering to trade Diana. It is 6:08 pm central time; bidding will end at 8 pm central time.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Bump

Man, I would have thought someone would have picked her up by now...

I'm going to bed now and will extend the bidding until tomorrow at 2 pm central time. Hope everyone has a good night.

Hi sorry to bother you but I was wondering if you were able to possibly accept TBT as payment for her if not that it ok :3
(Btw I don't have a lot of TBT lol)

Hello! I'm very interested in Whitney!! I can offer TBT or IGB? Hope she's still available! Thanks x

Hi sorry to bother you but I was wondering if you were able to possibly accept TBT as payment for her if not that it ok :3
(Btw I don't have a lot of TBT lol)

I'd really prefer IGB.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello! I'm very interested in Whitney!! I can offer TBT or IGB? Hope she's still available! Thanks x

Yes, she is still available :) I'm still accepting IGB offers.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll give you 10 mill IGB :)

This is the highest bid so far

30 million IGB - that means I get her right?

Yes :) I will add you momentarily

- - - Post Merge - - -

Whitney is in boxes and my gates are open. We'll have to use the plaza for the bells since I don't really have much room anywhere else, lol.

I'm getting off for a bit. If you'd like to set up a time to pick up Whitney for this afternoon/evening, I'm open to any time before 7. I'll start playing again in a while regardless though

If she doesn't get picked up tonight, she's going into the void and I don't want that to happen.

I sent you a PM a long time ago .... but you havent answered. I've been refreshing ever since.

Last edited:
Ugh the forums have been acting weird today. I don't think they're compatible with my phone. They've been telling me about new posts and messages super late so I just got your PM

Back