• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Selling selling/trading bush starts

ScaryGhosts

stump maker
Bells
Switch
5994-8809-5956
Lobo
Pumpkin Cupcake
Feedback
100% (92) +
selling or trading some of my extras. everything is 1 tbt each, 1 for 1 trade, or 200k igb each, but you are welcome to make an offer.

bush starts:
pink hydrangea start: x1
white azalea start: x3
pink azalea start: x6

i have all fruit, but i may not have full baskets of each at any given moment, so please ask.

items that i am willing to trade for:
cedar saplings
holly starts
blue hydrangea starts
mushrooms

mayor: nikuś
town: ghoulton
time: est
fc: 0018-1535-5428

Last edited:
I don't need anything, but I can sell you the items you're looking for, minus the mushrooms, for 1 tbt each?

I don't need anything, but I can sell you the items you're looking for, minus the mushrooms, for 1 tbt each?

Yes absolutely! I only have 26 bells to spend right now though because I have a couple orders with other users. Would that be okay?

Hiiii! Can I get all your pink hydrangeas? ^^

I don't have anything other than the tbt so that adds up to 5tbt, right?

I'll add you when you respond :)

Hiiii! Can I get all your pink hydrangeas? ^^

I don't have anything other than the tbt so that adds up to 5tbt, right?

I'll add you when you respond :)
Yes, sounds perfect. I will add you right now. Would you prefer to pick up or have dropped off?

Is it ok if I have all olive starts, a pear basket (if you have any), 1 white & pink azalea? That adds up to 5 tbt if i'm not mistaken.

Is it ok if I have all olive starts, a pear basket (if you have any), 1 white & pink azalea? That adds up to 5 tbt if i'm not mistaken.

I currently only have a basket of 5 pears, would that be okay? I wont charge you for it, so it would just be a total of 4 tbt.

Back