• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling [Selling] The crown is in my shop today if someone needs to buy iy :D

cooperwildworld

Bells
Feedback
100% (1) +
I will let you in to buy it as long as you let me hold it for my catalog! Also, I could use bells if you have them to offer.

I can give you a crown if you need one. I'll try to be here until 6pm est, let me know if you're interested and like my comment to alert me that you replied. :)

I was trying to say that there was a crown for someone else to buy because I'm too poor and didnt want to waste it. lol

Hello ! :)

It is the little crown? Not the royal crown? Because I'm looking for the royal one actually :p

Hi! I was talking about the normal crown then but if you are still looking for the royal crown, it just showed up in my shop today! :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi! I was talking about the normal crown then but if you are still looking for the royal crown, it just showed up in my shop today! :D

Hello, if you are looking to catalog the royal crown, I can bring it over and let you pick up lol.
I don't have the normal crown but if it appears in your shop again, lmk and I'll come buy it and let you pick that up too ! :)

Back