• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Trading (Selling) Shep the smug doggie

sock

beth
Bells
Switch
4567-9623-5596
Yellow Cosmos
White Cosmos
Red Cosmos
Orange (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
Tasty Cake
Pear (Fruit)
Blue Mote of Flame
The Bell Tree Fair 2013 Patch
Cake
Feedback
100% (79) +
Hi everyone!

Shep has decided to move out! He was originally for my friend, but she got him from someone else, so I thought it was about time for him to go.

I am looking for Freya, Willow, Boone, Bruce, Pashmina or bells.

I'm not sure how much he's worth, so feel free to make offers.

If I have no offers within 3 hours, I will void him.

Thank you!

Please note: I have 10 villagers, so if trading I will need you to pick him up first, so I can time travel him out and then get your villager.

EDIT: ADOPTED

Last edited:
I can trade for good karma! I can order japanese items or some such. Please don't void him!

I'm not sure how much he's worth tbh but I'll throw out an offer of 1mil to start. I don't have any of your dreamies, sadly =(

Thanks for the first bid :)

The money will help anyway, as I would like to buy my bf's last dreamie, Freya :3

Last edited:
Shep has been adopted thanks to Lara! Enjoy him :3

Back