• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling Selling Real and Fake Art for TBTs - discounts on bulk available

IxiaMia

Bells
Feedback
100% (109) +
Wild painting left half - 25 TBTs
Wild painting right half - 25 TBTs
Beautiful Statue - 50 TBTs
Gallant Statue - 50 TBTs
Informative Statue - 50 TBTs
Robust Statue - 50 TBTs
Rock-head statue - 50 TBTs
Tremendous Statue - 50 TBTs
Ancient Statue - 50 TBTS
Mystic Statue - 50 TBTS
Moving Painting - 25 TBTS
Detailed Painting- 25 TBTS
Graceful Painting- 25 TBTS
Quaint Painting- 25 TBTS
Serene Painting- 25 TBTS
Solemn Painting- 25 TBTS
Wistful Painting - 25 TBTS

Beautiful Statue - 100 TBTs
Gallant Statue - 100 TBTs
Informative Statue - 100 TBTs
Warrior Statue - 100 TBTS
Familiar Statue -100 TBTS
Ancient Statue - 100 TBTs
Common Painting - 50 TBTS
Dynamic Painting - 50 TBTS
Glowing Painting - 50 TBTS
Moody Painting - 50 TBTS
Mysterious Painting - 50 TBTS
Proper Painting - 50 TBTS
Sinking Painting - 50 TBTS
Amazing Painting- 50 TBTS
Basic Painting- 50 TBTS
Quaint Painting- 50 TBTs

Last edited:
hiya! can i get the fake valiant statue, please? :D

Would like the fake beautiful, motherly, and warrior statues if still available.

Hey! Can I have the real valiant statue and the real academic painting for 150 tbt? :) And do you have another fake valiant statue?

I am on and off available for the next few hours, but can be online tomorrow as well!

Hey! Can I have the real valiant statue and the real academic painting for 150 tbt? :) And do you have another fake valiant statue?

I am on and off available for the next few hours, but can be online tomorrow as well!
Sounds good. I'll check on the valiant statue. Pretty sure I do. Are you around now?

Hi! Could I get the real Famous Painting for 50 TBT? :)

(Also, I don’t know if you want to stock up on a fake Painting, but Redd is on my island and still has two left).

hiya! If you've got the real motherly and gallant statues left, I'd love to buy them off you for 200 TBT!

Back