• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Selling Selling Raymond (He's not in boxes)

peachmilke

sproutling
Bells
Switch
3953-1023-4525
New Horizons Token
Cherry (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (23) +
I auctioned him yesterday and low and behold.. he has appeared again (via island hopping). I'm not expecting him to go as high as he did last time so don't worry about that. I'm willing to tt to get him in boxes. I'm mainly looking for more NMT since I'm at a point where I'm getting low, but would be willing to look at other thing. Thanks!​
:)

- - - Post Merge - - -

the title is supposed to be Raymond but I'm dumb and tired atm lol

Last edited:
I can offer 400 NMT for him? Hes my only dreamie! I just have to get someone to move out first but I'm TTing right now

Raymong isn’t my favourite, but I’d be very interested if you have Raymond.

Sorry I had to lol :p

In all seriousness, I don’t have much to offer, but I can offer 10 NM tickets and 3mil IGB. ;w;

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh wow never mind I just saw the 400 NMT offer XD

I can offer 400 NMT for him? Hes my only dreamie! I just have to get someone to move out first but I'm TTing right now
I probably won't definitively accept anything until I manage to get him to boxes, but I'm going to start the process of trying to cycle him out shortly!

Of course! Just out of curiousity, you do TT correct :3

If not I am willing to wait. I was originally trying to get someone to move so I could try to find him myself anyways. Thats why I was saving up the tickets lol!

I don't think this can compare to NMT but I can get you a few dreamies in exchange for him

Of course! Just out of curiousity, you do TT correct :3

If not I am willing to wait. I was originally trying to get someone to move so I could try to find him myself anyways. Thats why I was saving up the tickets lol!

Yes, I do tt haha. I'll probably have to go through at least a few other pings before he pings me (hopefully Hamphrey will get the boot) but I don't have anything else to do today so I'm hopeful it goes by fast

I just wanted to wish you good luck, and ask on how exactly you cycle your villagers out? c:
I have some ideas but I wanted to ask in case you have a set method.

I just wanted to wish you good luck, and ask on how exactly you cycle your villagers out? c:
I have some ideas but I wanted to ask in case you have a set method.

I normally go ahead three days, save and close, go ahead three more days, and then start checking for villager pings (and going forward by one day as opposed to three until someone pings.) After I get the first ping I'll normally do it the 3x day save things three times instead of two (then go back to doing it daily.) I honestly don't know if it really does much, but it seems to work for me.

Woah, 2 Raymond’s! You’re a lucky duck lol. Just out of curiosity, how many tickets would you say you got through before he popped up for you today?

What would people even do with 600 tickets?

island hop ):

- - - Post Merge - - -

Woah, 2 Raymond’s! You’re a lucky duck lol. Just out of curiosity, how many tickets would you say you got through before he popped up for you today?

I've been through about 400 tickets? I think around 300 or so I started getting repeats of people I'd cycled out (and I'd cycled out about 3-4 villagers at this point) Honestly I feel incredibly unlucky because I've seen ALL of boyfriend's dreamies (who doesn't even have the game) but only gotten one of mine since I've been using my tickets through island hopping. )): The plan was I'd find mine and give him the rest when he got the game..

O ok. I'm glad you are helping people get their Raymonds! Do you keep track of who you find? I am curious about the data of villager spawns.

O ok. I'm glad you are helping people get their Raymonds! Do you keep track of who you find? I am curious about the data of villager spawns.

I don't keep track on a notepad or anything, but I've been trying to make a note mentally. I will say you can get MANY repeats. I've seen Zucker at least 6 times., possibly more. The same villager can also spawn twice in a row if you're super unlucky.

Back