• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Selling Selling IGB for TBT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
FC 4355-9786-7371
Mayor Roger of Kuro
Can I trade 70 tbt for 24,500,000 IGB? (If my math is right?)
Also: Should I go to your town or would you come to mine?

FC 4355-9786-7371
Mayor Roger of Kuro
Can I trade 70 tbt for 24,500,000 IGB? (If my math is right?)
Also: Should I go to your town or would you come to mine?

Yup, you're right! I'll go to your town its easier for you! I'll send you a visitor message, OK!

Hello, may I exchange 100 tbt for 35 million bells? I'd prefer to do this at your town since I'm not too certain if my internet can hold up where I'm staying.

Hello, may I exchange 100 tbt for 35 million bells? I'd prefer to do this at your town since I'm not too certain if my internet can hold up where I'm staying.

Hello! Thank you for coming! As of the moment, it's work time and I might not be able to sync your time with my time but I'll be free every weekends (Saturday&Sunday) unless you're awake at 12AM CST! I tend to go home around that time (that's 1pm my time!)

Hello! Thank you for coming! As of the moment, it's work time and I might not be able to sync your time with my time but I'll be free every weekends (Saturday&Sunday) unless you're awake at 12AM CST! I tend to go home around that time (that's 1pm my time!)

I'll probably be around at midnight CST since I'm also GMT+8 ATM. Feel free to message me when available :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back