• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.

Selling Selling flowers!

Feelinara

Bells
Feedback
100% (10) +
My town is 80% covered in flowers, so I thought I'd sell them for those who need them for landscaping!

I'll keep updating the list if I don't have any of a kind or new kinds in my town!
Colours show how many I have of each kind.

Explanation:
Red = Just a couple or even just one available = 9 TBT or 1,200 IGB per flower
Orange = A handful or more = 6 TBT or 800 IGB per flower
Green = They are basically everywhere = 3 TBT or 400 IGB per flower

Roses

White rose
Yellow rose

Tulips

White tulip
Yellow tulip

Cosmos

White cosmo
Yellow cosmo

Pansies

White pansie
Yellow pansie

Violets

White violet
Yellow violet
Purple violet

Lilies

Yellow lily
Black lily

I would also consider trading flowers for the following (those are missing atm):
Purple rose
Black rose
Blue rose
Purple tulip
Black cosmo
Purple pansie
White carnation

(Suggestions for prices are always welcome, I don't know much about selling yet!)
I can also try crossing flowers for you if you want me to, just give me enough time then!

Last edited:
Do you have these?:

• Red Carnations - 3
  • Pink Tulips - 7
  • Orange Roses - 2
  • Black Tulips - 8

I'll purchase with IGB

EDIT: lol I didn't notice you were the same person I just traded with. xD If you have anymore flowers I need, I'd be happy to buy em off you for 5k each

Last edited:
Ahaha! I have some red carnations but I need to look around in my town for them, I only have 2 for crossing in front of my house right now lol
I have one pink tulip, an orange rose and a black tulip as well!

I'll purchase them all for 10k each. If you tell me how many you have and open gates, I'll come over (or u can come to my town).

Okay. I'll be rechecking this board every 10 mins or so

EDIT: im going to be afk for a while.

Last edited:
i'll take all your pink roses, black tulips, pink tulips, pink cosmos, carnations, pink lilies and orange lilies for IGB, if that's alright! Don't know how many you have, so LMK about prices!

Last edited:
yea, i'll pay 10k for each flower that I listed on the list. Do you want me to come over to ur town? Tell me how many flowers u have so I can get the bells

I can come over again, I have one of each: Red carnation, orange rose, pink tulip and black tulip!

- - - Post Merge - - -

i'll take all your pink roses, black tulips, pink tulips, pink cosmos, carnations, pink lilies and orange lilies for IGB, if that's alright! Don't know how many you have, so LMK about prices!

I'll check in a few minutes what I have left, I am sure about the orange and pink lilies, gotta see about the rest though, some flowers are for crossing!

Okay so I have one orange lily, 4 pink ones and 2 pink cosmos!

Back