Shop SELLING&BUYING :// Buying: Clovers, Pics, Etc. // Selling: Seasonal, Fortune Cookie +

Status
Not open for further replies.
How much for the acid washed jacket, hot dog hat, witch's robe and hat? ^-^

Can I get the White-Lace Skirt? I can trade you a green table and wardrobe. :]

I have to order them so it'll take me a sec to TT them my mailbox. Once I get them I'll pm you, and I would prefer we meet in my town, if that's cool?

I have to order them so it'll take me a sec to TT them my mailbox. Once I get them I'll pm you, and I would prefer we meet in my town, if that's cool?

No problem. ^^ And sure, your town is just fine.

I'll take just 100k for it. :3 How would you like to trade?

aw that's so lovely of you, thank you so much! is my town alright? (only like 99 away from the train station upgrade ;)) i'll add you now!

aw that's so lovely of you, thank you so much! is my town alright? (only like 99 away from the train station upgrade ;)) i'll add you now!

Sure! I remember the struggle getting that upgrade. xD I'll find it for you. Let me know when you're open!

Sure! I remember the struggle getting that upgrade. xD I'll find it for you. Let me know when you're open!

haha i used to have an irrational fear of street passed villagers but i'm at ten now so it's all good! that's me open now! :)

Can I get the curling stone and the campfire cookware ? I can offer 99k?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back