Winter Mittens
Orange Mote of Flame
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
Green Candy
August Birthstone (Peridot)
The Bell Tree Fair 2013 Patch
Feedback
100% (43) +
I'm looking for villagers mostly, but I will accept bells.
I bought him for 15 mil., so I'm hoping to gain profit.
I will accept any villagers that are offered.
P.S. This is NOT an auction!

I was debating on if I liked her more than another snooty (freya vs claudia) and i'm not sure >_>

I do freaking love Bob though ...

Bob lied to me..
He said he was moving on the 18th, but when I TTed to the 13th, he was in boxes..
So now I have to do a trade.. ;-;

- - - Post Merge - - -

Why'd Bob have to lie? TT.TT

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yeah, since nobody is paying 15 mil or higher, and isn't trading ANY cute villager..
Better do something quick..

- - - Post Merge - - -

;-;

- - - Post Merge - - -

Waa

- - - Post Merge - - -

THIS IS TOO SAD.

Bob lied to me..
He said he was moving on the 18th, but when I TTed to the 13th, he was in boxes..
So now I have to do a trade.. ;-;

- - - Post Merge - - -

Why'd Bob have to lie? TT.TT

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yeah, since nobody is paying 15 mil or higher, and isn't trading ANY cute villager..
Better do something quick..

- - - Post Merge - - -

;-;

- - - Post Merge - - -

Waa

- - - Post Merge - - -

THIS IS TOO SAD.

^^ ;-;

- - - Post Merge - - -

IS ANYONE GOING TO TAKE HIM?
If only he hadn't lied - I could've kept him..

- - - Post Merge - - -

Well, bye bye for Bob

try reddit or gamefaqs ! bob deserves a good home rather than being tt to the voiid :(

Last edited:
He didn't lie, the days you time traveled counted toward the number of days till he moves out, so if someone says a date don't think of that date as set in stone, its basically the number of days till they move, every day you time travel will be another day counting down to their move.
Take for example, you time travel backwards so that you'll have more time with them, even if you've done this, if you keep playing during days before his move it will keep counting towards the days until they move.

Just letting you know in case this happens again.

He didn't lie, the days you time traveled counted toward the number of days till he moves out, so if someone says a date don't think of that date as set in stone, its basically the number of days till they move, every day you time travel will be another day counting down to their move.
Take for example, you time travel backwards so that you'll have more time with them, even if you've done this, if you keep playing during days before his move it will keep counting towards the days until they move.

Just letting you know in case this happens again.
Oh.
Wow.
Thank you for telling me, and P.S. everyone, I found someone on Reddit and have given them Bob.
May he forever stay in a loving home. ;-;

My friend esc is looking For Marina at the moment. You can find a link to her profile on my page :)

Back