• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Trading Seeking: (LONG TERM*) Drago, Alice, Lily, Audie, Dobie, Beardo, Tasha, Gloria, Croque, Tia, Lionel

Sir.Sims

Restless Force
Bells
January Birthstone (Garnet)
Yellow Cosmos
Cake
Feedback
100% (4) +
Willing to trade either bells/tickets, furniture (have some quality ones, such as horoscope series), or other villagers that I currently have (none ready to pack up currently, though).

*LONG TERM: Meaning my island has currently reached the cap of ten animals living here. But my estimation would be, that within about 1 week 1, if not 2 will be moving! Let me know if you are cycling any out via Ignoring in the next week to two weeks.

Last edited:
I have Marina with a current offer of 15 Tickets. Would you be interested in doing like 20?

I have Marina with a current offer of 15 Tickets. Would you be interested in doing like 20?

Oh, sorry, that would take me far to long to farm for such an amount! Thank you, for letting me know, though!

Hello! I have Marina I could work on time-traveling out. I'm really interested in the zodiac furniture, but I don't know what a reasonable trade offer would be.

Willing to trade either bells/tickets, furniture (have some quality ones, such as horoscope series), or other villagers that I currently have (none ready to pack up currently, though. Vladimir in campsite).
Post automatically merged:

Pushy push-up
Post automatically merged:

Pushy push-up
Tia will be in boxes soon if you would like to trade for her :)

Absolutely! Would love nothing more, currently at the limit of 10 villagers with 2 new ones on empty properties. Let me see if it could still work out somehow...
Ok cool let me know :) what zodiac furniture do you have?

Willing to trade either bells/tickets, furniture (have some quality ones, such as horoscope series), or other villagers that I currently have (none ready to pack up currently, though. Vladimir in campsite).

Hi! I have Lionel in boxes if you want him! (Just saying, he was forced out through Amiibo, but I believe the glitch was patched! But I'm just saying in case if it makes you wary, lol)

Hi! I have Lionel in boxes if you want him! (Just saying, he was forced out through Amiibo, but I believe the glitch was patched! But I'm just saying in case if it makes you wary, lol)

Thank you for reaching out, TiredSF! I now gotta make it clear in my postings that indeed my village is currently at the maximum of 10 villagers, with 2 that will probably move soon. Would have loved to invite him, though so thank you for the attempt!

Back