• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Seeking art to help ward off the blues

Pokemanz

dont be such a sour wolf
Bells
Tasty Cake
Famous Mushroom
Bronze Trophy (Third Place)
Rainbow Feather
Pikachu Easter Egg
Tasty Cake
November Birthstone (Topaz)
October Birthstone (Opal)
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
July Birthstone (Ruby)
I've been super depressed lately because Christmas is coming and I usually get money to buy cool stuff and commission a ton of artists. Unfortunately what with mom quitting her job there isn't enough money for something like that. I'm like so bummed because I had been eyeing a few artists but now there's no point. Recently I've had several people (like 7) say they were going to draw me something but never did, falling off the face of the earth never to be heard from again. I even asked two close friends and they never got back to me either. That really messed me up since I kept getting offers for cute art but never got any. No art, no "hey something came up", no nothing. ;-;

Anyways, I was hoping some of you might be interested in cheering me up by drawing for me. It doesn't have to be anything huge, just a headshot will do. Busts/fullbodies are better of course but I'm not about to be picky lol. Art just makes me smile so just receiving something would be awesome y'know.

My characters can be found [here]. I'm mainly looking for art of Nathan and Alex (separate or together) and Alex's wolf forms, though I'm more than willing to accept art of any character! Holiday themed or otherwise, it's up to you.

In addition I've been seeking Pokemon art/icons I can use in signatures and for avatars! I'm looking for art of my OC Nathan and an Arcanine, a Zoroark, and/or a Lycanroc. You can include any, all three, or just do the Pokemon by themselves. I've seen so many cute Pokemon Twitter icons and now I really want some cute art haha.

If you'd like some form of payment, I can offer some TBT or some Pokemon (XYORAS only). I'll probably leave this up and bump it every now and then until New Years.

Thanks for reading. :)

Last edited:
Ah! I'm sorry you have gotten promises of art and now one has made you anything... TT~TT I will definitely do some pieces for you ok? I will leave it up to you if you want to pay for them or not after you receive them, but I don't expect anything! <3

(Also are Nathan and Alex a couple or just friends? Just thinking of some ideas here! ^-^)

Ah! I'm sorry you have gotten promises of art and now one has made you anything... TT~TT I will definitely do some pieces for you ok? I will leave it up to you if you want to pay for them or not after you receive them, but I don't expect anything! <3

(Also are Nathan and Alex a couple or just friends? Just thinking of some ideas here! ^-^)

Ahhh thanks so much! You're too kind. ;u; I don't like posting sob stories but I was just really upset after being ditched so many times. I mean, I know I wasn't entitled to anything since they were free, but they could have at least said that they weren't going to be able to do it or something.

Nathan and Alex are best friends. Like, the best of the best friends. A brotherly bond basically.

Ahhh thanks so much! You're too kind. ;u; I don't like posting sob stories but I was just really upset after being ditched so many times. I mean, I know I wasn't entitled to anything since they were free, but they could have at least said that they weren't going to be able to do it or something.

Nathan and Alex are best friends. Like, the best of the best friends. A brotherly bond basically.

Sorry for not responding earlier! Noted about your characters and I will definitely be drawing something for you. I won't be able to do it until next week as I will be out of town for the holiday. Try not to feel too down ok? Have a Merry Christmas! <3

omg kms I'm one of the people who was supposed to draw you art like a looooooong time ago and I just never got around to it I'm so sorry. I lose my art motivation so fast ugh I'm sorry.

I want to get my style up to par for your babies and then I'll draw them CX they deserve the best
If that doesn't happen sometime soon I'll try and commission some artists on my own of art of your OCs c:

Last edited:
Sorry I haven't been around much to look at this. ;u;

Sorry for not responding earlier! Noted about your characters and I will definitely be drawing something for you. I won't be able to do it until next week as I will be out of town for the holiday. Try not to feel too down ok? Have a Merry Christmas! <3

Aaa it's fine!! I'm so happy that you're willing to draw for me at all. c:

omg kms I'm one of the people who was supposed to draw you art like a looooooong time ago and I just never got around to it I'm so sorry. I lose my art motivation so fast ugh I'm sorry.

I want to get my style up to par for your babies and then I'll draw them CX they deserve the best
If that doesn't happen sometime soon I'll try and commission some artists on my own of art of your OCs c:

Were you? I don't remember that haha! It's totally fine though. There are a few people on this forum that are to blame but you're definitely not one of them! And tysm it really means a lot. ;u;

Back