• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Second copy?

I have 3 copies (one is actually my boyfriends but I dont really let him play) I don't regret any of them though the third one is kinda a WIP

The problem for me was that since I live in New Zealand, 3DS games will range from around $70-$90 in Retail Shops (I'm talking about the popular 3DS games, such as Mario Kart 7, ACNL, Super Smash Bros) and it will take a long time for those games to drop to a lower price, and the lowest I've seen is ~$60 for New Leaf but that was after around one year prior to its release. I had to buy online and got it for a bit cheaper. ~$55, if I recall correctly...

So that means I had a long and hard decision about buying a copy of the same game. My parents thought that it was weird that I'd purchase another same copy, but in the end they let me buy it. I started using it temporarily as a cycling town, and then created a new town for myself. And I'm also thinking of using my second town to develop a horror town like Aika Village. Since Halloween is near, I was hoping that I could complete it by then, although I haven't been able to go on my 3DS as much because of school and school exams around four weeks later :c

Back