Screenshots & Video Capture Share Hub for Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Just a few pics from my first two days on my new island!
image0.jpg

The arrival! I wasn't going to reset over my airport and fruit this time around, so getting my favourite combo was really nice! I also got mums as my native flower, yet another favourite!
image1.jpg

My starting villagers... Mac and Flo... These two follow me everywhere I swear! Especially Flo... pretty sure she was my first Uchi back in my ye olde New Leaf town of Starsong.
image2.jpg

Got lucky enough to get a aurora borealis on just my second day! This town just keeps on giving! My villagers were talking about it earlier in the morning and I was waiting all day to see it!
I've had a good past two days... I didn't realise how good it would feel to get called a name that actually feels like me by all the NPCs! I've been constantly resetting my towns for years now, even with the power of save editing at my disposal and I could never work out what exactly was wrong. I think I've finally got it now.

it's been a hot minute since i posted 😅

unfortunately i couldn't spend new years with my fiance, so animal crossing was the next best thing for us.
UXTplGa.jpg

4nxiwO2.jpg

ipETZ4e.jpg

R1pThbo.jpg

apparently my fiance made a very nice impression on hans new years eve, as well. keep your gorilla mits off mah man, hans.😂
wTyzr88.jpg

some other tidbits from my past week or so:

lobo, you can call me anything so long as you declare it in that stance 😂
ectGbfJ.jpg

opal just doing some midnight yard maintenance.
KRe2Dpj.jpg

wvt9OM3.jpg

octavian always picks the cutest spots to go running around like a moron and i can't get over how feckin' adorable it is! dfgbdibg 😍 he looks so happy! look at those cheeks! sdkjfndsjknfalnmdfsdbf~! i'm gonna die of cuteness-overload
NBbYur9.jpg

last screenshot i got of the plaza tree before it was taken down. chrissy looks like she could be working out or caroling.
RPjRF5N.jpg

💰💰💰💰 dolla-dolla-bills y'all 💰💰💰💰
d3aFXgT.jpg

these arrived the same day because of my lack of wifi when i usually play 😂🤦‍♀️ i love my fiance to bits and pieces.
c40QpMB.jpg

HeOFtWB.jpg

EqvQ8v1VQAA4fYq

An all-cat audience for the singing dog.

EqvHER0VgAAZwA-

O'Hare called.....he wants his tiny hat back.

EqvG-dRVQAA-4qp

It makes your noggin look even larger but not really more muscular......how does he stand up without tipping over???

EqvQxqvUcAEzU_S

My old New Leaf pal Sheldon just moved to my island.I love his house..so mushroomy.

Some photos of Sherb because my soft Goat boy has been especially cute recently uwu🌸

He got dressed up super cute and smart for New Years but was too sleepy to come party with everyone else 😅 I felt kinda bad for him (and for Beau who was out there waiting for his boyfriend) but also relate so hard.
16EA6149-805C-4FAB-BAD3-A094FE79E169.jpeg

90E7334A-D894-4F50-A497-66FB9DAB34C5.jpeg

Then today I found him wearing my Puppycat design, this is why we’re cartoons and snacks friends 💕💕
4F06374F-0A52-4D49-B46B-1E15CFB80745.jpeg

Marshal just left my island for a better place, he was a nice villager to have around since he moved in from the campsite last May, but we didn't really click. We took one last stroll around the island before he left.
Eq1zG2CUwAA-LRv

Eq1zG1tUUAAkzS9

I started island hunting for a new villager, met Freya on my very first Island, I like her but she's been with me throughout my whole New Leaf adventure so I need a new face on my island :)
Eq1vBsHVoAA226R

And then, on the 4th island, who's casually waiting for someone to take him home ? Dude, you literally just moved out ! Sorry, you'll have to wait for someone else to come by :
Eq1vBrlUUAAfsKB

I wonder who I'll meet next.

EDIT : met Dom on my 6th island, I like him but not enough to invite him, and he's a jock, I dislike jocks very much (except Genji, Genji is great)
Eq17MweU0AUZ1GF

And on my 11th island vsjjdbskkaheh, I found Pierce. He is one of my favourite designs in the game. Why, oh why does he have to be a jock ?! I can't take more than one jock on my island, I just... Can't. I have Genji, and I won't part with him. Jock personality doesn't fit Pierce, it's a heartbreak to leave him behind. Wish he was lazy, cranky or smug... :'<
Eq17MwmVoAI1Xfe

EDIT :
I settled for Snooty on my 16th island, I think I'm going to like her ! :)
Eq2GAvzVoAAoW_f

I'm still really sad about Pierce though, O regret a bit not inviting him, but I think his voice and personality would have driven me crazy quite fast... Maybe I'll search for Avery once Chief leaves, he's my second favourite eagle villager, so that might compensate a bit...

Last edited:
January 1st, and this is the first thing my villagers did. Burning off all those calories. Also Hans having an epiphany or something.

2021010110264100_s.jpg

Also, Jan 1 means, it's Bob's birthday. There's also Rudy, who always seems to be the first guest on everyone's birthdays on my island.

2021010110323200_s.jpg

January 2nd, Maple walked in right at the end of KK's performance.

2021010222500400_s.jpg

January 3rd, someone is desperate to be a yellow fruit.
Seriously, I couldn't think of a greeting at the time so I just went with what I had in mind...

2021010309373600_s.jpg

Eq45U3YVEAEsr-_

K.K. Slider performed a special concert just for Gala.Knowing that Gala is a big fan of The Beatles,K.K. did several Beatles tunes just for her including "I Wanna Hold Your Ham","Eleanor Pigby","Babyback Writer","I Me Swine","Savoy Truffle" and of course,"Piggies".

EqWYmZgUcAAxSx3

Took a stroll in the morning dew
Thought I saw a bird
But it was really a B-52

Eq45CYHUwAMUS_i

Eq45KQvVoAAi3ae

Eq45ObVVgAIHoc-

My good pal Joey had a birthday yesterday.I think he liked his gift.

Back