• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

schools starts tommorow

i start the 9th and highschool is so much better than any other grade, you are soooooo free and i love it. although there is a lot of work i still like it a lot more

Today was my first day. I have 3 classes with friends. 2 with Blaine, and 1 with Aaron, Freddy, and Kaitlyn.

Today was the first day of my junior year! Yay! :D

Bacon Boy said:
I love how you guys whine and complain when I went back to school last week.
Baconboy just stop. You go to school for 3days.....THREE DAYS! <___________<

+I got out June 27th go back Sept 2nd

I went like 2 weeks or so ago.
Maybe a week.
It's been fun O=

All yall *censored.4.0* and moan xD

baileyac45622 said:
I start tommorow. Yay!!! :3
You're excited? You must still be in elementary school then, because Jr. High will be a pain in the butt for you. Same with High School which I have yet to be in. Next year I'll be a freshman though.

Nikoking said:
baileyac45622 said:
I start tommorow. Yay!!! :3
You're excited? You must still be in elementary school then, because Jr. High will be a pain in the butt for you. Same with High School which I have yet to be in. Next year I'll be a freshman though.
Lol
Almost Freshman o=
*Points and laughs*

Back