• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Scarfy's Animal Crossing Fanart (Taking Requests)

Scarfy

Bells
Hi everyone.

Long ago, I had an art thread on a now defunct animal crossing forum. After viewing some threads here I started to feel nostalgic, so I decided to make one to really relive some of the old days, haha.

Lately I've been thinking about picking up colored pencils again and I thought what better subject to use as practice than the animal crossing characters? So I'm taking animal crossing requests!
I mostly want to draw the animals, but if you want art of the human villagers I might consider them too.

I currently have a lot of obligations irl, so turnaround time will be very slow... but I still want to draw, so I'll find a way.

My only recent example is a couple of VERY rough digital sketches from last month. A little embarrassing, but I wanted to attach something to give an idea on how I draw. It'll look sort of like the following, except in colored pencil format.
190922_animalcrossing.jpg
As you can see, I like to draw the animals in full outfits! If you have a style preference, feel free to give me suggestions! If not, I'll dress them as I please. :) Thanks for reading.

You drew the best girl Tutu!😍 She looks so cute and happy!

Maybe Kabuki in a haori/kimono styled outfit?

Last edited:
You drew the best girl Tutu!�� She looks so cute and happy!

Maybe Kabuki in a haori/kimono styled outfit?

I love Tutu! She's been in my new leaf town for years :) I might come back to finish that drawing to properly give her justice some day, haha.
Thank you so much for the suggestion! I'm already nearly done with the sketch; I like the idea so much.

Hey Scarfy ! I really like your drawing here ! I especially like the way you drew Agnes, the black pig. What an expressive girl, right there !

Hey Scarfy ! I really like your drawing here ! I especially like the way you drew Agnes, the black pig. What an expressive girl, right there !
Thank you, Boccages! Agnes was my first Uchi villager so her personality really stood out to me. I want to finish that drawing of her too… in time, I suppose!

Back