• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop ` savannah’s ac:nl shop ` [open] 🌙

Status
Not open for further replies.
@vinnie i have my gates open and i'm waiting for you whenever you get on! if it doesn't work out today that's all good, you can give me another time that works and we can do it then :]

@vinnie i have my gates open and i'm waiting for you whenever you get on! if it doesn't work out today that's all good, you can give me another time that works and we can do it then :]
hey, so sorry about that! i got busy with prom pictures yesterday and it took up my whole day. if you're available now, i can add you and watch for your gates! or, if you'd rather wait until this afternoon at 5, we could do that!

hey, so sorry about that! i got busy with prom pictures yesterday and it took up my whole day. if you're available now, i can add you and watch for your gates! or, if you'd rather wait until this afternoon at 5, we could do that!
HII NO WORRIES AT ALL!!! i'm available anytime today!!! ill keep an eye on my mentions so just let me know when you're ready for me to open my gates :]

edit: they're open!!!

Last edited:
@Lunatictimekeeper I'm so sorry it's taking a little longer than expected. The charger I ordered has been delayed, so I'm borrowing a friend of mines. Thing is, he keeps forgetting to bring it to me, so I'm trying to get him to remember it tomorrow. Hopefully, I can deliver the bells tomorrow! I'll let you know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back