Bells
Orange (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (21) +
SARA'S FLOWER SHOP
Time Zone: EDT/GMT-4:00
• ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ •

READ BEFORE ORDERING:
This is my first shop, I will take extra precautions to make sure everything is made clear in advance.
Welcome to my hybrid shop! I have an abundance of hybrid flowers (and normal flowers for those looking) I wish to sell!
The ACNH economy has gotten difficult for me to traverse as of late; everything's become inflated due to the duplication glitch that has since been patched. However, I was never able to perform that glitch in time to make any Bell profit, and I do not invest in the stalk market, so I’m sort of left to my own matters for making some Bells. Thus, I’ve decided to open a hybrid flower shop! This will help me pay off home loans and whatnot.
In-game I am pretty poor compared to those who can afford to exchange a single NMT for 250k Bells, whereas for me that amount of Bells is 1/16 my entire balance in the game. Because of this, I do not accept NMT as payment!
The exchange rate for 1 NMT is generally agreed upon to be 200k-250k in-game Bells, but I would rather simply stick to the Bells upfront because there’s no extra exchange that needs to happen. Plus, NMT is commodity money that I like to use more for its intended purpose than to exchange. Additionally, I took a look around and noticed a lot of hybrid shops are selling in exchange for NMT and I think having some currency diversity in the market will be helpful for both me and my customers.

THE SPREADSHEET:
Process:
Fill out the form—I will add you to the queue which holds up to 5 at a time. If you’re on the queue, please take that time to prep!
I will contact you with via DM for your Dodo Code when I’m ready.
I deliver the flowers to your island!
Rules:
First come, first serve! After each exchange is confirmed, I will update the available flowers/DIY cards on my spreadsheet.
Pay first so I can count up the Bells, then I will plant the flowers.
Please do not use the minus button (-) on the joycon to end our session after I’ve delivered the flowers. There have been reports of this corrupting save data and I want to be safe. Allow me to leave through the airport instead.
Things to note:
I store some of my hybrids on the beach for room, and as a result some may be delivered in their third stage/bud form. Flowers cannot grow normally on the beach as they do on grass.
I’m very finicky about exact prices, so to ensure you’re paying the right amount, deposit all the Bells you currently have on hand in the ABD first before withdrawing your payment so you don’t accidentally underpay or overpay! Also check your Bell wallet.
Everything will be updated in real-time on the spreadsheet! This includes the shop status.
When I close, I will lock the thread. Anyone still on the queue will still get their orders still fulfilled.

Please use this form when placing your order:
Code:
In-game Name:
Island Name:
Order:
Total Price:

In-game Name: Renee

Island Name: Opu

Order: 1 blue rose, 1 orange lily, 1 purple tulip, and 1 white rose.

Total Price: I read your spoiler but didn’t see any prices listed so is 300k fair?

In-game Name: Renee

Island Name: Opu

Order: 1 blue rose, 1 orange lily, 1 purple tulip, and 1 white rose.

Total Price: I read your spoiler but didn’t see any prices listed so is 300k fair?
please look at the spreadsheet; it has all my listings and prices!
i have no purple tulips but a blue rose, orange lily, and white rose would come out to 149,000

Last edited:
your shop intro post/spreadsheet is extremely organized and i just want to say huge kudos!

order form:
In-game Name: may
Island Name: shangri-la
Order:
19x pink rose (475k)
20x orange rose (500k)
15x purple rose (450k)
10x black rose (300k)
9x pink tulips (225k)
9x orange tulips (225k)
10x pink windflowers (250k)
5x pink mums (125k)
4x purple mums (120k)
2x blue pansies (60k)
2x purple pansies (120k)

Total Price: 2.85m? please let me know if i did the math correctly on that lol!

your shop intro post/spreadsheet is extremely organized and i just want to say huge kudos!

order form:
In-game Name: may
Island Name: shangri-la
Order:
19x pink rose (475k)
20x orange rose (500k)
15x purple rose (450k)
10x black rose (300k)
9x pink tulips (225k)
9x orange tulips (225k)
10x pink windflowers (250k)
5x pink mums (125k)
4x purple mums (120k)
2x blue pansies (60k)
2x purple pansies (120k)

Total Price: 2.85m? please let me know if i did the math correctly on that lol!
thanks so much! that means a lot!! sounds good to me. i’ll add ya to the queue and dm you for the code when i’m ready.

Sorry! That sounds good.
Order is confirmed! You’re next in the queue after daisyy (their order is huge so it’ll be a bit but your patience is valued lol) and I‘ll message you when I’m ready for you. I’ll update my spreadsheet.

In-game Name: Luna
Island Name: Harlan
10 black roses 300k
15 orange roses 375k
4 purple roses 120k
20 pink lilies 500k
7 orange lilies 175k
11 black lilies 330k
15 blue hyacinths 450k
10x pink hyanciths 250k
TOTAL: 2,500,000

Let me know if this is correct!

Last edited:
In-game Name: Luna
Island Name: Harlan
10 black roses 300k
15 orange roses 375k
4 purple roses 120k
20 pink lilies 500k
7 orange lilies 175k
11 black lilies 330k
15 blue hyacinths 450k
10x pink hyanciths 250k
TOTAL: 2,500,000

Let me know if this is correct!
sorry for the wait, yeah i can do this! let me finish up with daisyy then i‘ll review this.
Post automatically merged:

sorry for the wait, yeah i can do this! let me finish up with daisyy then i‘ll review this.
ok it’s confirmed! the one im doing rn should be a much quicker delivery so sit tight

thanks for buying! all orders have been delivered. shop is taking a short break for a few hours so i can work on homework.

the shop isn’t closed, since i will still review your order, update the spreadsheet, and add you to the queue. just make sure you’ll be on by the time i’m back (i’m on EDT time so it’s 5:30 PM as of posting this; i guestimate to be back maybe 7:00 or 7:30)

Last edited:
i’m back! bumping!
i still have plenty of black roses, pink lilies, WAY too many orange and pink cosmos, black tulips, purple pansies, orange pansies, blue windflowers, orange hyacinths, and blue hyacinths. i want to sell all hybrids out my town (and will sell the rest of the flowers to the nooks)

actually i think i’ll close it for tonight. thank you guys

Last edited:
back online! last call for the flowers i listed above before i sell them to the nooks.

yes! please check the spreadsheet for more info on price and how many i have in stock.
i may even have more since it rained yesterday in my game. let me see

In-game Name: Aislinn
Island Name: Sunstead
Order: However many blue hyacinths are left
Total Price: 500k IGB

In-game Name: Aislinn
Island Name: Sunstead
Order: However many blue hyacinths are left
Total Price: 500k IGB
are you sure about 500 IGB? i have 9 blue hyacinths and the official price would be 270k but youre more than welcome to leave a 230k tip lol

yes! please check the spreadsheet for more info on price and how many i have in stock.
i may even have more since it rained yesterday in my game. let me see

Okay sorry I didn’t use the form in the first place!

If you end up having purple windflowers, I’d buy those, too!

In-game Name: Sela
Island Name: Appledore
Order: 10 blue windflowers
Order: 4 pink windflowers
Total Price: 300,000 bells + 100, 000 bells = 400,000 bells

Is this price what you expected? Sorry if i’m being dense!

Okay sorry I didn’t use the form in the first place!

If you end up having purple windflowers, I’d buy those, too!

In-game Name: Sela
Island Name: Appledore
Order: 10 blue windflowers
Order: 4 pink windflowers
Total Price: 300,000 bells + 100, 000 bells = 400,000 bells

Is this price what you expected? Sorry if i’m being dense!
yep i just recounted and i got a purple windflower in stock after the rain.
so 100,000 (4 pink) + 300,000 (10 blue) + 60,000 (1 purple) is 460,000

yep i just recounted and i got a purple windflower in stock after the rain.
so 100,000 (4 pink) + 300,000 (10 blue) + 60,000 (1 purple) is 460,000
That’s perfect! Do you want drop off or have me come over?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back