Sanrio cards rant.

Yeah, keep the hope, those cards were shipped during holidays and that time it gets really crazy so your package must be still on its way. That's what the postman told me about mine. They usually get slower deliveries during those periods. So just's be patient ;) I would recommend not to waste your money on those $30-50 cards they have on ebay.

Thanks! I'm keeping my fingers crossed! I'm grateful everyone is helping me get the sets but I'd love to have a few move into my town!

Okay, here's my story: the same thing happened to me with GAME. I preordered mine from them and i was so happy because i knew they were going to be out of stock really soon so i felt secure about mine. BUT! Three months passed and my cards never showed up. Contacted with them and they gave me a refund (only of the price of the cards, not shipping refund, although they kinda messed up and gave me the refund twice, so it's like shipping was included). I was hunting auctions on ebay, some started at 10 bucks and i even placed bids, but people is so stupid there and don't know how to do a bid and they raised up to 50 bucks >;0 It's like when there's an auction, you normally wait until the last few minutes and then bid 50 cents more to win. Not stupidly increase the bid from 10 to 30 the first day omg! However, i really wanted my Sanrio cards but i wasn't going to spend stupidly my money on them.

However, short story is.... today, after so long, the postman showed up at my house with guess what??? Yes, my GAME Sanrio cards! I gave them for lost and now i got them!!!!

So, depends on where you live, give it a chance and you might get a nice surprise ;)

This will give me hope that mine might show up! Cause honestly, it's been since the first week of December so like you, I assume mine are gone. Thank you for giving me some hope! <3

I have heard that it can take 2 or 3 months for some overseas shipment to reach US. I ordered a 2 card pack from Japan and it took over a month to arrive.

So maybe it's still in shipment!

Mine actually came for a newer seller on ebay... IK I was effy about ordering from them. But they came via a package (very nicely) btw! I even got them sooner.. I'm sorry that you've had bad luck :<

I ordered mine from GAME on Nov 29th. They finally arrived on January 5th.
I do live in Canada. Someone did post that it took 3 weeks to get items from GAME and that wasn't during a holiday.

Another online friend ordered them GAME after I did and she got her before Christmas. She does live in the US.

Hoping all the GAME ones that got lost in the mail arrive to everyone.
With Ebay I would ask for a refund. I only use Ebay sellers with a very good rating.

For reference, i had a freiend buy them directly from Nintendo UK and mail them to me. Cost of cards 5 pounds (roughly $8) not sure how much the post was however. The cards took 5 days to reach my friend and only 11 days to come from the UK to California. NOT months.
My guess GAME sold the cards based on speculation of their incoming orders (sold before had in hand) and i guess they sold more then they could get even though they said "in Stock". So some people kind of got the shaft. This would be my guess.

In any case as with the other offers, anyone needs some AC help feel free to reach out.

More importantly i hope everything works out for everyone.

Last edited:
I do live in Canada. Someone did post that it took 3 weeks to get items from GAME and that wasn't during a holiday.

Another online friend ordered them GAME after I did and she got her before Christmas. She does live in the US.

With Ebay I would ask for a refund. I only use Ebay sellers with a very good rating.

I live in Canada and ordered my cards from GAME Nov 15. Still no arrival yet. ;w; I'm hoping it just got lost and might get found.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I live in Canada and ordered my cards from GAME Nov 15. Still no arrival yet. ;w; I'm hoping it just got lost and might get found.

Sorry that happened to you :(, I hope you can get a refund or the cards do turn up eventually.

If you still need any of the items I'm also happy to help :), I'm UK GMT timezone so we would need to work out a time suitable for us both.

That's crazy considering you and I ordered around the same time and mine came Christmas Eve. I'd be relentless and persistent to no end with them.

I ordered them on GAME, never received them, and ordered them on ebay yesterday for $35. On the bright side, as popular as they are, you can probably resell them even after you open them. Part of me is still hoping the ones from GAME show up but I really doubt it. I'd also be willing to help people get the sets!

I just got mine today! I friendly guy in the UK from whom i've traded cards with before offered to buy them there for me and ship them provided I payed, all and all I payed $12 AU and Not a ridiculous ebay price! perhaps you should stalk around the Amiibo trading threads and see if you can get some from someone in the UK?

Oh my goodness, this thread, yes!
I ended up just caving in and buying the sets from some of the people here.... absolute joke how scarce they have made them & now the only availability is to buy from scalpers. Come on nintendo :mad:

Like MaddisonGamer said; find someone from the UK who will buy them and then ship them to you for the exact price they're worth. That's what I did. There's a girl on FB who is an admin in an AC Group and she buys then Sanrio cards and them ships them to people who can't get them for no profit at all. It was 14 without tracking and 20 with tracking. It might take a while to get them but it's worth it. I just ordered from her two days ago and still haven't got an expected date, but she's done it for a LOOOOOT of people and is very trustworthy. :D

Like MaddisonGamer said; find someone from the UK who will buy them and then ship them to you for the exact price they're worth. That's what I did. There's a girl on FB who is an admin in an AC Group and she buys then Sanrio cards and them ships them to people who can't get them for no profit at all. It was 14 without tracking and 20 with tracking. It might take a while to get them but it's worth it. I just ordered from her two days ago and still haven't got an expected date, but she's done it for a LOOOOOT of people and is very trustworthy. :D

Omggggg would you uh, perhaps share the name of the gal, or the page? O:

I know...I paid the same amount for my Sanrio cards as most of my 3DS games, and that's saying something. They're worth it in the end but seriously Nintendo. Why?!

That really sucks! I am so sorry! I bought a pack of Sanrio cards on ebay and they accidentally sent me 2 sets, I ended up doing a trade for the second set cause there was no way I was sending back the cards. XD

That really sucks! I am so sorry! I bought a pack of Sanrio cards on ebay and they accidentally sent me 2 sets, I ended up doing a trade for the second set cause there was no way I was sending back the cards. XD

Wow, thats so insanely lucky. Dream come true almost.... Would have been nice to be able to make someone else's day by passing them on!

Last edited:
Back