• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling Sakurinas Settlement Julian, Merengue, Sanrio Etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey there all i updated the first post, thank you.

Flare21: I am really sorry but i am not interested in TBT. (since i do not figured out what this is even for.. xD)
I am more into ingame thingies. :) If you like i still ned a load of insects and fishes and archaeologiestuff for my museum.

I dont know if that is okay for you but i would be thankfull if someone could lend me a hand. (i need sharks thoe... i am too stupid to catch them.)

hey there all i updated the first post, thank you.

Flare21: I am really sorry but i am not interested in TBT. (since i do not figured out what this is even for.. xD)
I am more into ingame thingies. :) If you like i still ned a load of insects and fishes and archaeologiestuff for my museum.

I dont know if that is okay for you but i would be thankfull if someone could lend me a hand. (i need sharks thoe... i am too stupid to catch them.)

You aren't able to trade bugs or fish unfortunately. Sorry about that! (You aren't able to place them or anything so they are exchangeable)

Ah good to know. xD i guess i have to do it on my own then hehe. xD
Flare and I will surely find a solution for that. :)

If you can box my villager up tonight, I'll pay 1 mil for Flare (Mira)?

So I'll give you 2 mil + orderable stuff from your wishlist c:

Last edited:
If you can box my villager up tonight, I'll pay 1 mil for Flare (Mira)?

So I'll give you 2 mil + orderable stuff from your wishlist c:
Oh umm...you don't have to pay for me. :p
I'll find a way to get Mira. :)

Discuss that you both sweeties. and then tell me your decision. :)

+ i can box it up. thats not a biggie. :)

Last edited:
Ok.. I'll just pay for Apollo. Can we do it soon? I might be going out to dinner in a bit.

Hi demondays,

no sorry. Only the Cards i have in amiibo.life profile.
I keep it update. :)

therandompuppy: Hey hey, writing here because your PM Box is full. Your Villlager is waiting for you and i want to know if you still want it. :D

To the others that are still open (I wrote PMS to you guys)

IF you not reply i will cancel the villagertrades in 3 days from now on.
Thank you.

Hi Sakurina! I was wondering if I could request Fauna?
I can offer 300k, a boxed figurine, and a Zelda wig

Hi! Can I offer 400k for Skye? I can also get you a visit to Bitty's RV and an aurora screen. :)

Do you have any of my dreamies in my signature? I can give you the ABD,6 black roses and 2mil ? if you do ^^ !

Last edited:
Tasuot: yes we can. :)

mayorhana: yes absolutely

pooki: i am sorry dear but its too small for my bad eyes i cant either read or figure out who they are. ._.

larrynelson: i do.

Tasuot: yes we can. :)

mayorhana: yes absolutely

pooki: i am sorry dear but its too small for my bad eyes i cant either read or figure out who they are. ._.

larrynelson: i do.

haha it's ok it says; zucker, francine,chrissy,felicity,pudge or vesta c:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back