• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Shop Saharah, Gracie, Gulliver, un-orderables, and more! Also buying/looking to catalog

Toffee

Official bob stalker ♥
Bells
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
Red Candy
Ancient Lantern
Dusty Scroll
Feedback
100% (22) +

Yep so I have way too much in my closet so I've been saving everything up to do a big sell-out. Keep in mind if there's something you desire from gracie's fall collection I might be willing get it for you, so feel free to ask. I would appreciate it if someone let me catalog some of their sets.

Things for sale: (name your price)

Gracie items:
Witch's hat
Witch's robe
Funky wig
Pleather jacket
Anything from her fall collection

Saharah items:
Boxing-ring mat
Office wall
Office flooring
Marine pop floor
Sand garden (flooring)
Sporty floor

Fortune cookie items:
Majora's mask
Peach's parasol

Gulliver items:
Samgyetang
Sitar
Mermaid statue

Other items:
Lucky clovers x2
Rococo set (keep in mind I would have to catalog it, I'm willing to TT to get it to you though.)
Shogi piece (I believe this un-orderable but I'd have to check.)
Black rococo sofa

Things I'm looking to buy:

Chef's shirt
Princess set (completed, preferably and please be reasonable with the price!)
Blue roses
Sea globe
Crown
Toy hammer

Last edited:
ahh lag made me double post ): not sure how to merge posts..

Last edited:
How much for office flooring and sand garden? c: I have blue roses if that helps any~

How much for office flooring and sand garden? c: I have blue roses if that helps any~

Uhm I'm not entirely sure ! Make an offer, maybe?

edit: dallas I'm grabbing your items and opening my gates now.

Last edited:
ok grabbing money and on my way.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you for easy trade. Been stiffed on getting a set today a couple of times. Nice to have it go my way once. Thanks.

ok grabbing money and on my way.

Thanks for the trade~~

I don't really know what Saharah items go for, really o: Are you accepting a combination of blue roses/bells?

Uhm! I'm not sure, I think saharah items are usually around 300k a piece? but if I'm wrong I don't wanna rip you off or something.
And yes roses/bell are fine

Back