Sad Mega

Megamannt125 said:
coffeebean! said:
Megamannt125 said:
coffeebean! said:
Megamannt125 said:
Quoting limited to 5 levels deep
I doubt you know everyone around there.
It's impossible for me to get out anyway.
The only way I can meet people is if my mom takes me to church.
I'm not dating church fanatics.
Not everyone that goes to church is a church fanatic.

Remember me?
Hello, agnostic atheist who was forced to church once? Cheah.
Not only that, would any sane girl go out with a obssessive pervert with terrible posture, weird habits, and bad hygeine?
Probably not.

You never know!
However, some girls don't want to compete with hentai. So there you go.

coffeebean! said:
Megamannt125 said:
coffeebean! said:
Megamannt125 said:
coffeebean! said:

Remember me?
Not only that, would any sane girl go out with a obssessive pervert with terrible posture, weird habits, and bad hygeine?
Probably not.

You never know!
Yeah I used to date someone perfect for me but she dumped me for another guy and ruined my life. =D

Megamannt125 said:
coffeebean! said:
Megamannt125 said:
coffeebean! said:
Megamannt125 said:
I doubt you know everyone around there.

Remember me?
trust me...it could happen..

<small><small><small><small><small><small>*cries and sits in corner thinking about certain memories.*</small></small></small></small></small></small> :'(

but trust me. i was like super depressed at one point but i got over it.. just try to be as optimistic as possible.

Megamannt125 said:
coffeebean! said:
Megamannt125 said:
coffeebean! said:
Megamannt125 said:

Remember me?
Probably not.

You never know!
Yeah I used to date someone perfect for me but she dumped me for another guy and ruined my life. =D
Aaaw it's okay mega. There are billions of people out there just like you. No worries.

/pity -.-

At least you've had somebody.

coffeebean! said:
Megamannt125 said:
coffeebean! said:
Megamannt125 said:
coffeebean! said:
Probably not.

You never know!
Aaaw it's okay mega. There are billions of people out there just like you. No worries.

/pity -.-

I'd rather have never dated her than feel this intense amount of pain.

coffeebean! said:
Megamannt125 said:
coffeebean! said:
Megamannt125 said:
coffeebean! said:
Probably not.

You never know!

/pity -.-

<big><big>what?</big></big>

no one has dated coffee??

what has this world come to?

oh and i feel real bad for ya mega..

Megamannt125 said:
coffeebean! said:
Megamannt125 said:
coffeebean! said:
Megamannt125 said:
Probably not.

You never know!

/pity -.-

You kept going back to her. You caused your own pain, you could of made the decision to forget about her once she left you, but no.

coffeebean! said:
Megamannt125 said:
coffeebean! said:
Megamannt125 said:
coffeebean! said:
Quoting limited to 5 levels deepProbably not.

You never know!

/pity -.-

You kept going back to her. You caused your own pain, you could of made the decision to forget about her once she left you, but no.
I can't forget about her. She's my reason to live.

Tyeforce said:
And I know how you feel, Dustin (that's right, I called you by your real name, *censored.4.0*! lol). You just have to look at the good in your life. It may seem like there isn't any good, but you'd be surprised... You just need to focus on the good and leave the bad in the past.
Just great. Nobody ever listens to my advice. -.-

Tyeforce said:
Tyeforce said:
And I know how you feel, Dustin (that's right, I called you by your real name, *censored.4.0*! lol). You just have to look at the good in your life. It may seem like there isn't any good, but you'd be surprised... You just need to focus on the good and leave the bad in the past.
I did.

Megamannt125 said:
coffeebean! said:
Megamannt125 said:
coffeebean! said:
Megamannt125 said:

/pity -.-

No?

Well then forget about dating another girl. No one wants to date a guy who lives for another girl and hasn't gotten over her yet.

I'm not giving you anymore pity. If you want to be loved, you either go back to Adri and get *censored.3.0*ed up again or forget about her, which appears to not be an option.

Tyeforce said:
Tyeforce said:
i do.
i re suggested it.

*highfive*

that counts for something ,right?

coffeebean! said:
Megamannt125 said:
coffeebean! said:
Megamannt125 said:
coffeebean! said:
No?

Well then forget about dating another girl. No one wants to date a guy who lives for another girl and hasn't gotten over her yet.

I'm not giving you anymore pity. If you want to be loved, you either go back to Adri and get *censored.3.0*ed up again or forget about her, which appears to not be an option.
She'll never take me back though she told me herself.

Megamannt125 said:
Tyeforce said:
Tyeforce said:
I did.
Well you didn't reply to it. =p

Megamannt125 said:
coffeebean! said:
Megamannt125 said:
coffeebean! said:
Megamannt125 said:
No?

Yeah...if she won't take you back, don't make the mistake of trying to change her. You can't. I know...I've tried. You just have to find someone else... There's somebody perfect for you out there, somewhere.

Megamannt125 said:
coffeebean! said:
Megamannt125 said:
coffeebean! said:
Megamannt125 said:
No?

Okay.

You still love her, but she's never going to take you back.
You want to be loved, and obviously it won't happen with Adri.
So if you do get another girlfriend, it won't last long.
Like I said, no one wants to date a guy who isn't over his previous girlfriend.

So either you make a bridge, and get the *censored.3.0* over it, or you'll be lonely for a very long ass time.

Tyeforce said:
Dustin's his middle name. He prefers it over his real name..

coffeebean! said:
Megamannt125 said:
coffeebean! said:
Megamannt125 said:
coffeebean! said:
No?

Okay.

You still love her, but she's never going to take you back.
You want to be loved, and obviously it won't happen with Adri.
So if you do get another girlfriend, it won't last long.
Like I said, no one wants to date a guy who isn't over his previous girlfriend.

So either you make a bridge, and get the *censored.3.0* over it, or you'll be lonely for a very long ass time.
Then I have no reason to continue living.

Back