Spring Sakura
Pink Hybrid Lily
Isabelle
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
Father's Day Carnation
Mother's Day Carnation
Rainbow Feather
う
My daughter is home sick from school so I let her play with my DS. She decided she was going to work on her paths in her town. (Hasn't played with that town for awhile) So I am out in the kitchen and I hear her screaming. I run out to the living room expecting to see her hurt or something. She is laying on the couch in tears. I asked her what was wrong and says Mom my Lolly is moving. I said no way she just moved in. She said mom if I give her a million bells will she stay? I started laughing and she said No mom this is serious. I am going to die if Lolly moves. So I said let me take a look. Sure enough Lolly is in boxes. Now I am freaking out (On the inside) So I thought ok I have had a villager in boxes before in City Folk and talked them into staying. Thought ok I will talk to Lolly. Lolly says to me "Sorry the place is a bit of a mess right now. Maybe after I unpack you can come over for a visit" (Something like that) I just about fainted. SO I turned to my daughter and I said Well honey I am afraid its bad news. She just stares at me like her life depends on the next words I am going to say. LOL I said Lolly just moved in honey she hasn't unpacked yet. SO you cant visit her yet. She just groans OMG and then falls over backwards right of the couch. Now she has a cold and bump on the head. But at least Lolly is staying. What excitement for the day. I let her play for awhile. Now I got my DS back and it is fully disinfected. Eww germs. So I am going forward with my time traveling. Just thought I would share.

Awh, that is just too cute<3 I hope I get Lolly someday. I would at least like to have her in my town for a bit. I'm glad your daughter has Lolly who is in fact, not moving away c:

Aw, poor thing!! I can understand the mix-up though -- lesson learned, I will never try playing while feverish!! I can only imagine the panicking!!

I was all, "oooh, the poor thing" until I got to the end when I laughed so much... that is really cute!

awww, that's so sad! you had me fooled thinking lolly was leaving, too! i'm glad it was just the other way around! :>

Yes she is so happy now. She went ahead because she wanted to see Lolly out of boxes for sure. She said she wrote Lolly a letter. I will have to sneak into her game to see if she sent it yet. :) She wanted a nice gift for Lolly.
LOL she is torn though. Because mom has Merry, Tangy and Rosie. Some her favs too. So she wants to steal them. No way. Although if they ever want to leave I will have hopefully gotten her a 3DS by then. Then they can go to her town.

This is the cutest thing ever!~
I felt pretty bad for her at first, but then as i read the end i was like "awwww!" : )

I suppose even if she was really moving, it would be a prime opportunity to teach her villager cycling. You'll have to remember that story for when your daughter moves out in the far-yet-closer-than-you-think future.

Back