• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

[S/T] collectibles | [B] FR 🎠

RDPJ6Ef.png

Last edited:
oh okay! would you by any chance hold for a few days so I can get 1.5? i’ve been looking for this and i haven’t been able to find one. I understand if not.
  • i do not hold collectibles, post when you actually have what you're offering

--

i’d like to buy ur blue candy in tbt, if that’s okay :>
ye sure, i have a 2019 and a 2016 if you'd have a preference, also do u want a message?

2016 would be good, and no message is fine. i’ll send the tbt now, ty!

What's the date on the blue frag if it's still available? ;w; (been trying to make a trans pride line up for aaaages ;w; )

If it's before Sept 5 I'll buy with FR (feel free to message me there), and if not I can lend the 400tbt to @SpaceTokki77 so they can get it?

Last edited:
If you happen to have a white frag later that sep 5th and earlier than sep 15th I'd love to buy it >>

Do you still have the blue star fragment? I would like to buy it for 1,500 tbt πŸ˜€

Two question: dates of your April and September birthstone in terms of year?

Back