[S/T] collectibles | [B] FR 🎠

what’s the date on the lump of coal?
Post automatically merged:

and the date on the white tulip?

hello

i no longer feel comfortable being here so i'm selling/trading my collectibles that get little to no use. i might visit during events (and even that will likely be to get things for friends) but otherwise i can't see myself enjoying being on this site as it currently is. my responses may be slow for these reasons, bare with me.

please read the points below, i will ignore your post if it's evident you did not, including if you edit it after. i don't go by first come first serve, so there's no excuse to treat commenting as a race.

• collectibles in blue are non-negotiable
  • PM or in-thread offers are fine
  • i have the right to refuse or ignore your offer(s) for any reason
  • i do not hold collectibles, post when you actually have what you're offering
  • i have multiples of some collectibles, i'm not disclosing which so that everyone has a chance to get one
  • do not beg, lowball, start bid wars, or ask "how much would you want for ___?". use the tier list for unlisted prices
  • do not ask for any collectible that isn't listed for trade, also do not offer any collectibles that aren't listed as ones i'd trade for
  • i may trade collectibles worth 200 tbt or less for acnh wishlist items, with emperor butterfly models being highest priority (i'll also buy WL items with tbt, dm me if you're interested)
  • flight rising users: i will trade anything below (except collectibles in blue) for flight rising items/treasure. i use the rate 100 tbt = 100kt. you can also see my wishlist here.
  • chicken smoothie users: i'm not interested in trading for items/pets, but i am willing to trade mine if anything interests you
  • please refrain from posts like "i'll trade my soul for your love ball hehe", it's kind of annoying having to read those while expecting offers

collectibles up for sale/trade:

100.jpg
cherry - 100 tbt
271.jpg
christmas candy - 150 tbt
154.jpg
jingle doll - 150 tbt
158.jpg
lump of coal - 200 tbt
96.jpg
january birthstone - 200 tbt
99.jpg
march birthstone - 200 tbt
386.jpg
moonlight halloweaster egg - 800 tbt
362.jpg
sheep plush - 4500 tbt, yule log, or snow bunny
247.jpg
cool feather - only trading for hot feather

i also have a few of the below collectibles. comment if you're interested (tell me which one) and i may give you one for free.
152.jpg
193.jpg
192.jpg
208.jpg

--------

collectibles i'd trade for + what i value them at, i'll also buy white feathers and anything 1000 tbt or less outright:

most of these are for friends btw

uRMpQUr.png
kirby egg - 600 tbt
latest
kaleidoclover - 1000 tbt
247.jpg
cool feather - 2000 tbt
xR4i6dm.png
hot feather - 2000 tbt
69.jpg
white feather - 10,000 tbt (also buying outright)
just one or?
also do u want a message?
just one! And you can choose whether or not to put a message.

Back