• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

Selling RV Visits For Town Funds! [Offline]

You ran out of PMs I can send you, I wanted to make one last stop to get the last item while I have the MEOW, is that possible

Edit: DO NOT WORRY IF YOU HAVE ALREADY CHANGED VILLAGER!

Last edited:
tomorrow will i be able to finish with cece i only have an hour more wifi

ive realized i need more items from ketchup, id like to visit again tomorrow if possible?

i'll keep collecting meow coupons and let you know when i'm ready :)

whoops it crashed on everyone 0.0

- - - Post Merge - - -

have 25 nore coupons to go on cece then i can move to vich? and get the other outfit and few different furniture items :3

whoops it crashed on everyone 0.0

- - - Post Merge - - -

have 25 nore coupons to go on cece then i can move to vich? and get the other outfit and few different furniture items :3
Okie doke c:

I can't load up Viche rn because I've got a villager in boxes and I'm waiting for someoen to come and pick him up so I cant TT orz

Okie doke c:

I can't load up Viche rn because I've got a villager in boxes and I'm waiting for someoen to come and pick him up so I cant TT orz

okie dokie i'm not in a huge hurry to get to vich? right now been making music boxes :3

okie dokie i'm not in a huge hurry to get to vich? right now been making music boxes :3

She should be reading in an hour or so if the trade for the villager runs on time c:
Oo nice the music boxes are p sweet ouo

gates for cece are open again btw, forgot to mention whoops

is it weird i like the outfits?

it'll be a bit collecting coupons going for 15 one visit 10 the next so i don't have to do a third :)

they are quite lovely looking even if not everyone likes them

if you ever get the felyne amiibo can you let me know i'm a big monster hunter fan

Back