• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling RV Visits For Town Funds! [Offline]

Yup sure, once LittleMissPanda and Mayor_Chris are done c:

Sorry but I think I'll have to pass on this for now. It's way past midnight and I don't think I can stay up for much longer. I'll probably drop by another time when I'm more awake! c:

Sorry but I think I'll have to pass on this for now. It's way past midnight and I don't think I can stay up for much longer. I'll probably drop by another time when I'm more awake! c:

That's fine ^^

Could I get a visit to K.K. Slider when you're available? And would you mind sparing an orange? (maybe 3?)

Last edited:
might be awhile before im ready to do the other sister XDDD i'm aiming for full sets on both if the items are different

i got the island thing where i need a 150 bells worth of stuff sold to the little turtle XDDD

- - - Post Merge - - -

can i swing by with katie real quick?

i got the island thing where i need a 150 bells worth of stuff sold to the little turtle XDDD

- - - Post Merge - - -

can i swing by with katie real quick?

Sorry i was eating! If you still need to Hyrule is open !

i can't find her i have more coupons if you could open cece again please?

i have the complete callie outfit <3

may i stop by hyrule and see the other set?

Back