• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Giveaway RV Visits! - Celeste's RV!

Hi all, I'm closing for the night. Thank you all for visiting today. Tomorrow I will have Blathers RV in my town. I will be available from 1-3 PM and then later at 8-10 PM EST tomorrow if you want to visit Blathers. I will now take a request for an amiibo to scan on Thursday.

Hello! I'd like to add and pay you a visit. Can you scan Kicks on Thursday please? I'm new here, so forgive me if I'm not doing this correctly.

Hello! I'd like to add and pay you a visit. Can you scan Kicks on Thursday please? I'm new here, so forgive me if I'm not doing this correctly.

You certainly can visit today as long as you're available at the specified times. I'll post when I'm open for visitors and you can stop by after you reply so I can add your friend code and so I know who to expect.
I can do Kicks tomorrow as well :)

Hey everyone! I'm ready a little early. You can all come and visit Blather's RV now. I'll be available for the next 3 hours. So just let me know you're coming and stop by if you're interested.

Can I visit Blathers RV. I have the hello kitty clothes for you in return.

- - - Post Merge - - -

My FC is: 4785-8145-5869

Can I visit Blathers RV. I have the hello kitty clothes for you in return.

- - - Post Merge - - -

My FC is: 4785-8145-5869

Sure thing! I've added you and opened my gate. You can head right on over.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry for the technical difficulties. My internet usually works fine. I hope you got everything you wanted! Thanks for the gifts!

Yes I have gotten everything I wanted. Thank you for letting me visit the Blather RV. :D

could i come visit blathers?

- - - Post Merge - - -

tbt freaked out and made me post 3 times? anyway thanks again!

Last edited:
I'm closed now. If you didn't get to visit Blathers you still can. I will reopen later at 8PM EST. If you're available then and are interested, please reply so I can add your friend code before I open my gates. Thanks! :)

Last edited:
Back