• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

russian roulette grab bags !!!?! [full] - PU nightmares, mayorevvie

Hi, leaving this here for when 500 tbt grab bag opens again! Thanks for considering :) [x]

oo is this still going on?

Yes, however the user is only focusing orders she already accepted because there was a lot of them.
She isn't currently accepting orders right now I believe, but people are posting their requests ahead time, in which the user doesn't seem to mind that.

hgggg i love ur art so much kyu ; u ;

50tbt for this fool:
nicholas_by_zujina-d9weltu.png

please give me another reference so I can complete your 50tbt grab! your link is broken ;;;

AAA kyu!! ♥

a 50 tbt doodle please ^v^
for this bby: http://toyhou.se/342139.yumiya-yuu

thanks for considering!!

aead49a5f4.png

*whispers* maybe a 50 tbt sketch of my face? ; v; x
(P.S.: if ever you do consider, don's miss the pink streak on my hair~ thank you for this!!)

99196dd272.png

if you're still accepting, a grabbag of jewel?

ignore if you're not ;A;

i posted a ref a long ago but i deleted everything from my sta.sh so the link i posted won't work

Last edited:
Ummmm her title says full and she has a ginormous list to complete to anyone still posting ;^; rip kyu lol

edit- kyu changed her post hoho nvm me :'D

Last edited:
Back