Pikachu Easter Egg
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
Red Candy
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Feedback
100% (200) +
Sorry long post. New thread :)
Looking for some people to draw (digitally mainly) my mayor or my ocs. Freebies are accepted :3. If its not a freebie, please post samples. Willing to art trade (pshhhh, I'm not that good >. <) or maybe a little bit of tbt (the bells in the side are all that I have)
Please offer your initial price and we'll go from there. If you want me to decide, I might not get the price you were looking for. However, I will not be paying 2k for one piece of art (because I don't have that much)>.<:
Here are a some pics

I dont have a ref sheet, but I have pictures..

You dont have to draw all of them I'd you don't want to XP.
Also, if you want to, you can put me with one/two/some of the following villagers
Margie, fauna, Diana, lucky, bob, ankha, whitney, Chrissy, Francine, Rosie.

View attachment 75049
output_P2XgRZ.gif

View attachment 75051
2dir1gj.png

View attachment 75700
loZe3rI.png

wGPIh91.png

Here's your mayor and Bob with transparent background
9uBR3p8.png

View attachment 169295

hUVCNzl.png

TtYcsAY.png

10yjnyx.jpg

I also have some ocs.

View attachment 174053
If you do draw them, you can draw them separated or together!
None atm!
DISCLAIMER: none of this art was made by me, I don't know all of the artists who drew the art, because for all except my mayor and forest I bought them :). Ty for whoever drew them!!

Last edited:
Big a wheels keep on turnin'

And princesse keeps on bumpin

Yeah I'm bumpin' (bumpin')

Bumpin' (bumpin')

Bumpin but only gettin' views...

Boop boop here ya go, an ugly freebie!
1465848302048.jpg

I'll post a bigger and transparent pic later

Last edited:
Just wondering, do you use medibang? If so how do you make them transparent?

Yup!
So you click on the little square with the pencil in it, and then yu click on canvas settings. After that you click on canvas background color, and then change it to clear. There should he white and grey in the background, but once you save the drawing, it will be transparent :)

2016-06-13 19.49.11.jpg

Last edited:
Yup!
So you click on the little square with the pencil in it, and then yu click on canvas settings. After that you click on canvas background color, and then change it to clear. There should he white and grey in the background, but once you save the drawing, it will be transparent :)

View attachment 174968

Thank you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yup!

View attachment 174968

For some reason, it isn't working..

Last edited:
I really love your Cat OCs ... I am working on the middle one ... Hope it turns out :rolleyes:
Let me know if you name them in the mean time ... If this one looks good I will do all three for you ... 75 TBT each? ❤️❤️❤️

I really love your Cat OCs ... I am working on the middle one ... Hope it turns out :rolleyes:
Let me know if you name them in the mean time ... If this one looks good I will do all three for you ... 75 TBT each? ❤️❤️❤️

Ooh I can't wait to see it! 75 tbt per is fine!

Back