• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

russian roulette grab bags !!!?! [full] - PU nightmares, mayorevvie

ohhhh I thought the qrs added to friends list???
but yeah, I'm linked to twitter, so you can just add me that way. :')

my mii is also named kyu so it should be easy to find me!
also, you can send tbt now or when I finish, whichever is better for you!

....... where hhhhh

I have no idea haha (followed tho)
and I'll send the bells now :D

@kairi & oily
you guis hit me in my weak spots
I will add you both to the 500 tbt list as an exception ; y;

@kairi & oily
you guis hit me in my weak spots
I will add you both to the 500 tbt list as an exception ; y;

Kyuuuuu thank you >///< <3 and Ookami and Kitsune send smooches :'D sending TBT now you wonderful Kyu you huehue <3 :'O I also need to catch you on Skype lol I need to catch up with you ;v;

Ah and can her bangs be like the style she has in my avatar/sig? >.> I really need to keep her hair in one style lol xD

squints did the font sizing change or something
i dont remember 1 being this small

@kairi
yaa I'll do that

squints did the font sizing change or something
i dont remember 1 being this small

@kairi
yaa I'll do that

Thanks :3 and hmmm I remember coming back here and my screen was zoomed out, either that or maybe it did get smaller? : O?? definitely not easy to read when i'm so nearsighted lol :'D

okie dokes !!
it was kind of short sighted of me to start this thread so late, I'm feeling exhausted already haha ;-;
I think I'll call it a night for now

But I will work on these tomorrow and was asked to stream them, so I'll add a link to a stream if any of you are interested in watching o/

okie dokes !!
it was kind of short sighted of me to start this thread so late, I'm feeling exhausted already haha ;-;
I think I'll call it a night for now

But I will work on these tomorrow and was asked to stream them, so I'll add a link to a stream if any of you are interested in watching o/

Please get enough rest Kyu and don't do too much work/overdo it ;v; definitely will try to be awake for stream tho :'O

I'll offer for a 50tbt tier for now.
I may upgrade to 500tbt once I see a few pieces done later :p

Refs:
[x] [x]
Information: Although it does appear that there is a white collar, please know that the outfit does not include a white color. Also, don't feel restricted with the length of the whip. It's magical and can take up anything length :p

Back