Mafia russia today micro mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get ur own comebacks pls and stop copying jay sorry that ur own comebacks suck ****

Why the **** would I copy that <censored> she has nothing anyone would wanna copy. Sorry oath leaving now.

Cap stop acting like an idiot or request your own modkill please. Once I'm on my computer I'm going to post my thoughts and see if we can get somewhere.

I'm also not buying that oath is actually suspicious of me. He knows how I play so I'm not sure what the suspicion is about.

Ashtot is innocent. That I know. I'm suspicious of Oath and Justice currently.

what did he say

Why are you defending your time zone when nobody even brought it up yet? What's there to worry about if you're not scum anyways? People will eventually bring it up if you're about to be lynched. My overly-defensive radar is going off.

I think there's more earlier but cbf to find it

I agree with Minties on her Beardo case tho. Feels like everyone kinda overlooked it, but yes I can tell a difference between the two games as well.

I have dance from 5:30 - 7:30 (central time) So I'll come back and see what you scrubs are up to later.

Jesus ****ing christ did we all lose our brains in the past few months?

Cory stay out of the ****ing thread. You know better than to pull this ****. It's not fair to the host or current players. Completely ridiculous. You don't have to have the last word every time.

I can't quote or make a case for about 6 and a half more hours because I'm at work today. I'll have to wade through the crap that has been posted so far. If you're quitting the game, just quit and stop posting/ antagonizing fights.

/deep breath

So far the only people in the game that have posted anything of substance are Minties, Dad, Justice, and Yui-Z. The rest of the players are either just posting useless crap, or spamming.

I'm just going to summarize some of what people have done/said so please don't tell me that this is all stuff that everyone knows or is a fluff post or any of that crap.

Yui-Z: Honestly I'm not completely sure about you but I'm leaning towards you being Town. My thoughts are that you would have nothing to gain from wanting to vote Beardo instead of Crystal if you were truly Mafia. Although the majority of us voted for Crystal in the end, you stuck with Beardo, telling me that most likely, either both of you are scum, or that you're Town. The fact that she is STILL wanting Beardo lynched today just makes me more confident that she's Town. I also doubt that she's trying to get him lynched as some kind of easy target (this could potentially be her plan if she was Mafia) because she's been on him from the start.

I know Dad mentioned the whole "defending herself when not needed thing", but I'm pretty sure she's done that in past games when she didn't need to then either, so for that reason, I'm not sure his theory holds any water. I think Yui-Z is just naturally apologetic.

oath2order: Honestly I don't know what you're doing because you literally had like 1 post of substance and it still doesn't really help Town. I'm assuming you either just don't care, or you're pretending that you don't care as some kind of cover. I'm not sure whether or not you're Town or scum so it's 50/50 for me. However, I do think you need to actually try to start posting something useful.

Minties: I've never been able to read Minties in pretty much any game, but I think she's Town. She's actually trying to post constructively and is getting ticked off like she normally is so I mean that might be a good sign.

Of course in one of her posts she wrote: "Holy feck I actually lived." Typical Minties always thinking she's going to die Night 1.

"Weird that Ashtot is all quiet now. What happened to "creating discussion"?" Baseless suspicion.

"Ashbutt is obv scum or just trying to wind me up, which distracts town. So still probably scum." Something else that doesn't really make sense because she tries to get in my head literally every game we're in together yet she tells me that I'm being distracting when I do it to her.

Some of these quotes make me think she's Town because I would assume she posts these to get me to react in a specific way, but then again, maybe she's just doing it because she feels like it. Honestly I don't whether or not this shows that she is Town or scum but maybe someone else can try and decipher her words.

Dad: He doesn't seem to be taking the game as seriously as he normally does, although It's definitely possible that I'm wrong. He seems to have been contributing a bit but a few of his posts are spam and I didn't think that he was normally into that.

He did seem to be "reaction testing" Yui-Z which seems to have risen the Town flag in his mind, so I suppose that shows that he's playing for the good of the Town, but I'm still not sure about him.

Justice: They seem to be posting the most constructively and care the most about the game. I'm leaning towards her being Town, regardless of the faulty reasoning of wanting to vote for oath. I think they're fed up with the way the game has gone so far, but I'm probably the most sure out of everyone (besides myself ofc) that they're Town. It's true that they've posted a lot of spam but they probably have the most posts of substance in the game as well. They also talked about how being serious on day 1 is a positive thing and can definitely be useful which is very true.

Cap and Beardo should both be modkilled.

Cap you will stay in the game or I am disappoint.

Ashtot, if you didn't notice already, Yui raised mafia flags for me, not town flags. And she's done nothing to convince me she's not scum.

I feel like I've got it narrowed down to Yui, Oath, justice, and maaaybe Minties in my mind as mafia from my reads so far, but there's something about each of them that make me doubt myself. I feel the most sure about Yui maybe, and Oath. A lot of what people are pointing out is making sense - I remember Oath being a much more constructive player, although I'd never go so far as to say he'd always make big posts. But he's certainly active most of the time. Justice? idk, well I'm not dead so maybe they're not mafia. But then again...they know how to butter me up and make me think they're town and I'm not about to fall from it. And Minties is the strongest player in the game and I don't know why she's not dead yet. I would have killed her first as mafia. Or maybe justice, because I like to troll them. Minties' posts are all very serious, and very constructive. Yet even when she's mafia, she knows very well how to avoid fluff and if anything I'm going to stay unsure about her but remember things from this game if she is maf.

Anyways that's all I'll probably say before day ends tomorrow, I'm busy packing/moving/celebrating birthday/other stuff. Day two is always my favorite though because that's usually my last day. :C

- - - Post Merge - - -

fall for it*

So I basically can't play games from now on because of my previous reputation of being insanely active and now that it's been too long, I forgot how to play and I look scummy for it.

Great good to know

Wow that was a fast reply...

- - - Post Merge - - -

I forgot how to play and I look scummy for it.

You look scummy for claiming that you've forgotten how to play. You're always at least observing, and you're also archiving games in the wiki. :rolleyes:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also it's funny that you're lurking but no longer replying as fast.

Can't tell if Dylan is mafia because his posting reminds me of Portal. He's there, but not doing too much. Maybe it's cuz he's busy (or that he's gay lol XD!!!!!1!1!11!)

Tbh the only people I think are /more/ likely to be town are Beardo(will explain later probably) and Ashtot. I'm unsure of Minties, guess we can see later with her responses. Oath I honestly have no idea but I thought he would be much more excited for mafia. Though I guess he mostly did his best in PM games, though it's hard for me to read him if you wish to compare his behavior as mafia in a non PM game check out Jeremy's "And Then There Were None" (is that what it's called? it was some gay ass book about murder or something lol). I need to get o a laptop soon smh.

Yui? Idk. Cap? Hard to read as always.

is mafia like on a different website or is it on here or something?

is mafia like on a different website or is it on here or something?

pls go read the general guide that's stickies in the cellar (called something like General info / hosting) and don't interrupt games plz thanks

This is mafia, Gamer.

Also I'm doing a good job considering I'm all over the place, shut up justice. At least when these scumbags flip red. And if/when you flip red. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

pls go read the general guide that's stickies in the cellar (called something like General info / hosting) and don't interrupt games plz thanks

wow this game was so on track anyways, berate him/her

I did all it explains what it is and how to play

plz don't assume

Seriously can everyone that is not playing just stay out of the thread? It's getting annoying.

Minties: I've never been able to read Minties in pretty much any game, but I think she's Town. She's actually trying to post constructively and is getting ticked off like she normally is so I mean that might be a good sign.

Of course in one of her posts she wrote: "Holy feck I actually lived." Typical Minties always thinking she's going to die Night 1.

"Weird that Ashtot is all quiet now. What happened to "creating discussion"?" Baseless suspicion.

"Ashbutt is obv scum or just trying to wind me up, which distracts town. So still probably scum." Something else that doesn't really make sense because she tries to get in my head literally every game we're in together yet she tells me that I'm being distracting when I do it to her.

Some of these quotes make me think she's Town because I would assume she posts these to get me to react in a specific way, but then again, maybe she's just doing it because she feels like it. Honestly I don't whether or not this shows that she is Town or scum but maybe someone else can try and decipher her words.

I was trying to get you to react, Ashtot. I wouldn't exactly call what I said about you not posting a suspicion, more me noticing a rapid change in your behaviour in the game. I actually believe you might be town. My reason for saying that is that I went back through two games where you were mafia: My Little Mafia and the The Honnō-ji Incident. In both games you were playing incredibly serious and got pretty offended if people suggested you were trolling. You were also going after lynches like some rabid dog. I just don't feel the same try-hard nature from your posts in this game. A lot of your suspicions were just general recap about what has happened so far. It doesn't come off as a mafia member trying to scrap together a case. It comes off as a townie trying really hard to care otherwise the game will die.

I feel like I've got it narrowed down to Yui, Oath, justice, and maaaybe Minties in my mind as mafia from my reads so far, but there's something about each of them that make me doubt myself. I feel the most sure about Yui maybe, and Oath. A lot of what people are pointing out is making sense - I remember Oath being a much more constructive player, although I'd never go so far as to say he'd always make big posts. But he's certainly active most of the time. Justice? idk, well I'm not dead so maybe they're not mafia. But then again...they know how to butter me up and make me think they're town and I'm not about to fall from it. And Minties is the strongest player in the game and I don't know why she's not dead yet. I would have killed her first as mafia. Or maybe justice, because I like to troll them. Minties' posts are all very serious, and very constructive. Yet even when she's mafia, she knows very well how to avoid fluff and if anything I'm going to stay unsure about her but remember things from this game if she is maf.

I agree with the suspicion Yui tbh. I don't agree with the Justice and Oath suspicion tbh. They actually tried as mafia and did the who "LOL WUT R U TALK BOUT heheuhuehue" as town. I mainly get a town read from them this game so far based off of past games. I do feel like you give me too much credit as a player. I have always taken mafia very seriously and rarely ever go off of game topic.

---

This post took me quite a while to write, so I hunted around and read posts. Honestly, I would be leaning towards Dad and Yui for scum team. Dad was a townie in Siren's Call and Majora's Mask Redux. He actually tried. His posts contained his own insight into what was going on into the game instead of a lot of waffling around of "maybe they're guilty? yes, no, idk, maybe?". He was much more concise with his accusations in the townie games because scum never wants to go after a target hard and get tied to them. He was mafia in Pok?mon Colosseum and did the same waffling and silly behaviour that we see here. I'm getting a serious red flag (just for you superpenguin) on Dad. Yui is just Yui. Difficult to read, her sticking on Beardo though and voting for him so early is what made me suspicious.

I personally don't want to lynch Beardo today because that's what we always do in games. We always go after the nubs because it's easy for mafia to paint them in a negative light. The nub usually can't defend themselves and boom dead. They almost always flip green. I honestly want to vote for Dad or Yui.

I'm sincerely hoping that we have a cop in this game that happens to get lucky after today's lynch.

----

Did Capella actually drop out of the game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back