Mafia russia today micro mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha **** U dylan

- - - Post Merge - - -

Something dylan likes to do is stage arguments with his fellow mafia. He did it with me in many games. I did it with him in Frozen, U can look at my big ass case on him. Though they don't bicker enough to get each other lynched. Js. Maybe he was framing Yui but I'll have a look thru his posts later today cuz I can finally get on

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also cop should out day 2.. Tho I suppose it's useless if the mafia have a godfather

Haha **** U dylan

- - - Post Merge - - -

Something dylan likes to do is stage arguments with his fellow mafia. He did it with me in many games. I did it with him in Frozen, U can look at my big ass case on him. Though they don't bicker enough to get each other lynched. Js. Maybe he was framing Yui but I'll have a look thru his posts later today cuz I can finally get on

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also cop should out day 2.. Tho I suppose it's useless if the mafia have a godfather

did u argue with him

**** yes I knew it. So glad I took the time to look at his games. Hopping on a computer to look at dad's posts this game now.

not voting means modkill iirc

- - - Post Merge - - -

Maybe I'm overthinking it but the fact that Capella unvoted this close to the end right after I unvoted is odd. See my thinking:

1) I was set to be lynched with Capella and justice voting for me.
2) I unvote justice to vote for Dad
3) Capella unvotes me? Why? Why this close to the end of the day?

me

Yall gonna bandwagon me when I'm gone and can't defend? smdh

yrOiz.gif

Yall gonna bandwagon me when I'm gone and can't defend? smdh

You couldn't really have defended yourself anyways. If we had lynched I townie, I was going after your throat.

- - - Post Merge - - -

A*

Thing is I hadn't been able to get on since you began a case on me, so you can't really say after the fact that I couldn't have defended myself - I woulda had fun with it. Anyways, bye. o/

A bald eagle cried today.

Okay so we know that Dad was a flithy scumbum, now lets look at the player list.

oath2order
Ashtot
justice
Yui Z
Minties
Beardo

One of these things is not like the other. One of these things is red!

So firstly Dad wanted to no lynch on day one, which he only said to presumably gain our trust. The rules did state that we can't no lynch. Ashtot followed him straight away, while Beardo also tried to follow and didn't read the posts. I find it strange that Dad would even suggest a no lynch as mafia because it created a fair amount of unnecessary distrust, at least from me. I never think a no lynch is a viable solution. It has the potential to strike red or rid of us useless people. Win win for me tbh. Iirc Ashtot never really liked no lynches either? It was also weird that he was just like 'lol ok!!'

Most of Dad's posts are about proclaiming Ashtot's clear innocence while accusing Yui, Justice, Oath and myself.

Ugh, I was working all day and then had to have dinner with someone, sorry. I'll step it up day two.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Justice I find it funny that you and Capella knew the same thing - that Crystal is quiet when town and usually more active when mafia. She tends to do this when she's town, which stumps me. And yet you jump on the weak ass bandwagon but Capella doesn't. I don't know why townie has such a bad rep as a role because having nothing to lose is fun. Either way justice, I remember you telling me quite often during past games that you're just going to sit on the sidelines for the first few days instead of being vocal and you're not doing that here. This argument is so counterproductive, but I have my eyes on people who were trying way too hard on day one, because there's usually something to that. A good example was Yui-Z in that madoka game (I think that was the game).

And I'm still kinda sure about my townread on Ashtot for now, despite the sheer amount of stupidity he has displayed during this vote. That's how he is when he's town though. :lemon:
Genuine town Ashtot rxn.

Also my old username was Moron, don't forget. ;)
I'm still looking BACK at MADOKA mafia because SOMEBODY was a little too serious about SCUMHUNTING day 1/pre-game. And she turned out to be MAFIA and my first impression was right.

I'm LOOKING at OATH too.
She's one of the four, but I'm moreso using her as a reference/example here. I'm purely talking about how she acted as mafia in another game. Which I suppose is good to bring up anyways considering she's in this game.

- - - Post Merge - - -

And how other people who are mafia might have made the same mistake.
Well I was working but expected to get home by the time voting was set to end, but coworkers pulled me into a dinner because it was my last day at work and it lasted pretty long. I have a pretty good record of not missing votes so it's unusual for me.

Also I was planning on making a case on Oath tonight but I tortured him once before and he turned out to be a teamie. I do want to point out, however, that he seems apologetic about how he is playing the game so far when there's really no need to be apologetic. We're all coming from a long break from mafia, brah.

Well...maybe not apologetic, but trying to make an excuse. He also jokevoted day one but that's not a surprise or out of character. Still, something seems a little off but I don't know what.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Here is where I said why tho.
Why are you defending your time zone when nobody even brought it up yet? What's there to worry about if you're not scum anyways? People will eventually bring it up if you're about to be lynched. My overly-defensive radar is going off.
"Slipping by" more like slipping. I just felt the need to point that out. :lemon:
I'm sorry I don't understand scum, you'll have to unblank that.

Also I'm going to ##Vote: Yui-Z until somebody changes my mind. I don't know what's going on with that kill but I didn't like her reaction to me today. Lets see how many people sheep this.
Cap you will stay in the game or I am disappoint.

Ashtot, if you didn't notice already, Yui raised mafia flags for me, not town flags. And she's done nothing to convince me she's not scum.

I feel like I've got it narrowed down to Yui, Oath, justice, and maaaybe Minties in my mind as mafia from my reads so far, but there's something about each of them that make me doubt myself. I feel the most sure about Yui maybe, and Oath. A lot of what people are pointing out is making sense - I remember Oath being a much more constructive player, although I'd never go so far as to say he'd always make big posts. But he's certainly active most of the time. Justice? idk, well I'm not dead so maybe they're not mafia. But then again...they know how to butter me up and make me think they're town and I'm not about to fall from it. And Minties is the strongest player in the game and I don't know why she's not dead yet. I would have killed her first as mafia. Or maybe justice, because I like to troll them. Minties' posts are all very serious, and very constructive. Yet even when she's mafia, she knows very well how to avoid fluff and if anything I'm going to stay unsure about her but remember things from this game if she is maf.

Anyways that's all I'll probably say before day ends tomorrow, I'm busy packing/moving/celebrating birthday/other stuff. Day two is always my favorite though because that's usually my last day. :C

- - - Post Merge - - -

fall for it*

Cap you will stay in the game or I am disappoint.

Ashtot, if you didn't notice already, Yui raised mafia flags for me, not town flags. And she's done nothing to convince me she's not scum.

I feel like I've got it narrowed down to Yui, Oath, justice, and maaaybe Minties in my mind as mafia from my reads so far, but there's something about each of them that make me doubt myself. I feel the most sure about Yui maybe, and Oath. A lot of what people are pointing out is making sense - I remember Oath being a much more constructive player, although I'd never go so far as to say he'd always make big posts. But he's certainly active most of the time. Justice? idk, well I'm not dead so maybe they're not mafia. But then again...they know how to butter me up and make me think they're town and I'm not about to fall from it. And Minties is the strongest player in the game and I don't know why she's not dead yet. I would have killed her first as mafia. Or maybe justice, because I like to troll them. Minties' posts are all very serious, and very constructive. Yet even when she's mafia, she knows very well how to avoid fluff and if anything I'm going to stay unsure about her but remember things from this game if she is maf.

Anyways that's all I'll probably say before day ends tomorrow, I'm busy packing/moving/celebrating birthday/other stuff. Day two is always my favorite though because that's usually my last day. :C

- - - Post Merge - - -

fall for it*

I think Dad is/was bussing his fellow mafia member to throw us off the trail. He has played mafia before and just a few months off doesn't make you lose all skill. Ashtot was the only one that Dad kept steering the discussion away from. Naturally after Dad died, we would all go after him rabidly because it would be mafia defending mafia. I still get the vibe that he was only defending Ashtot to gain trust and to troll Ash.

Oath2order

I don't trust Oath. His behaviour has been erratic and lackluster for me all game. I feel like he's hiding something. Oath does the mafia wiki, so it's not like he doesn't read the current mafia games to keep himself sharp. Day one he was super quick to jump on the Crystal bandwagon without providing any reasoning whatsoever.
Lol why not

##vote: crys
I said earlier that the whole "trolololol hue" thing was what made me believe innocence, but I'm having second thoughts after reading Dad's posts. Day two wasn't much better, he got pissy at Capella for voting for him and voted for himself. He then voted for Justice because they suggested lynching him. He also almost didn't lynch Dad like an idiot because of his grudge for Justice. I feel so uneasy about Oath because he's playing like he would as town, but it does feel forced.

Justice

Justice has kind of wanted to lynch Oath all game for the same gut feelings that I have. Dad and Justice bickered back and forth slighty, but he never really provided any concrete evidence for why he found Justice suspicious. I do want to trust Justice as town, but the fact that Dad suspected them of being "mafia" makes me wary. I think Justice has definitely stepped up their game and taken a big lead in town. They also didn't vote for Dad, even though I feel like I made the only real case on Day Two. Most of the other votes were just revenge and grudge votes. The fact that they kept their vote on Oath does confuse me because we almost didn't lynch Dad.

Yui Z

Yui is the person in this game that I am the most suspicious of now that Dad is dead. Beardo is admittedly the easiest target in the game because they're terrible at defending themselves. Yui not only tried to start a bandwagon for them on day one, but on day two as well. Dad was slightly on Yui's case, trying to cast some suspicion on her, but not enough to lynch her. Their interaction did seem incredibly fake and forced with the "slipping up" comments and Yui got a little too defensive in her posts for my taste.

Even when I made a comment to Yui about her harping on Beardo, her defense came off wishy washy. After spending a whole game going after him, she just suddenly starts to reconsider? It seems more like she was solidifying her "innocence" by making a "case" on Dad (which was exactly what Justice and I said) and backing off Beardo so she could skate by. Yui always comes off very apologetic and innocent sounding when she gets accused, so it's easy to fall for that.

The reason I want Beardo lynched has nothing to do with his level of experience. Let's forget for a moment about how experienced everyone is in this game (because I certainly wasn't thinking about that when looking through Beardo's posts), and just see how useless a lot of his posts were before I posted my two previous posts against him. It didn't seem like he was trying at all. Nub or not, it'd at least be nice to see that they're making an effort to look townie. Not only that, the fact that they're nubs works for them perfectly if they're mafia. For example, in my first mafia game I played as scum and people didn't consider me much until the end because I was a newbie. Nub or not, if someone's suspicious then they're suspicious.

I wanted to give Crys a bit longer to post the next day/night because, clearly, she'd only posted once even if it wasn't so great. Beardo, however, posted several times before that and next to none of them seemed like they had any effort put into them at all. He'd had plenty of chances before.

Either way, you bring up a good point that most of the time the nubs we lynch are townies, but I something doesn't sit right with me about him. That's why I want him lynched. I'm starting to reconsider slightly after seeing him try more after I made my last post, or that's how it looked to me at least.

Really, I'm not entirely sure how else I can defend myself since nobody has been clear enough on why I'm suspicious in the first place. Being suspicious doesn't mean anything to me unless I've been given a reason so I can defend myself.

Justice also mentioned me and Dad arguing too or something, eh? I can't recall a time when I've argued with anyone during this game. Please enlighten me!

Yui also did not vote for Dad, even though she supposedly shared the same suspicions and was "slightly" less suspicious of Beardo. I also find it amusing that Dad voted for Yui, knowing full well that she would never get lynched on day two. :lemon:

Speaking of Beardo, they've kind of dropped off of the face of the planet, didn't they?

I'm willing to bet Dad and Yui for scum team.

occam's razor the simplest solution is often the easiest: I'm not scum.

hands up don't shoot

You remind me of myself.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yui Z

Yui is the person in this game that I am the most suspicious of now that Dad is dead. Beardo is admittedly the easiest target in the game because they're terrible at defending themselves. Yui not only tried to start a bandwagon for them on day one, but on day two as well. Dad was slightly on Yui's case, trying to cast some suspicion on her, but not enough to lynch her. Their interaction did seem incredibly fake and forced with the "slipping up" comments and Yui got a little too defensive in her posts for my taste.

Even when I made a comment to Yui about her harping on Beardo, her defense came off wishy washy. After spending a whole game going after him, she just suddenly starts to reconsider? It seems more like she was solidifying her "innocence" by making a "case" on Dad (which was exactly what Justice and I said) and backing off Beardo so she could skate by. Yui always comes off very apologetic and innocent sounding when she gets accused, so it's easy to fall for that.

Yui also did not vote for Dad, even though she supposedly shared the same suspicions and was "slightly" less suspicious of Beardo. I also find it amusing that Dad voted for Yui, knowing full well that she would never get lynched on day two. :lemon:

Speaking of Beardo, they've kind of dropped off of the face of the planet, didn't they?

The thing is though, the fact that Yui-Z kept pushing for his lynch just doesn't make sense to me if she's actually Mafia. It's just too obviously trying to get an easy target lynched. I mean it's very possible that she's scum but I would ask the question why because it's just unnecessary for her to do that.

I couldn't vote for Dylan cuz I thought I could vote 30 mins before day ended to see stuff but uh geometry got in the way. Sorry, if day ended a hour later I could meet the deadline better =p

I'm pretty certain we have a cop, and if they don't die tonight then they should out their findings tomorrow. Let us pray no one got framed/there is no godfather.

Unless Minties bussed Dad (which I doubt, not much reason to cuz I was p set on Oath) I currently only trust her, Ash, and Beardo atm. Yes I know Beardo suspects me but I'll post why later, but if I die tonight then I'm sure you all will be able to find out why later. Unless I'm overestimating them and I'm a dumbass, then oops sorry. Maybe I'm clearing Ash a bit too easily and he's just really good at acting, but I want to trust him.

That leaves Oath and Yui.
To be honest, we could still win lynching both of them I believe? Though unless one of the three I mentioned above are maf then lol oops. But I don't think Ash or Minties would bus Dad, he wasn't really suspected and people could've ignored Minties' case.

Being in /two/ goddamn mafia games with Yui and Dylan at the same time, I feel like I have a general understanding of their mafia playstyle. If they're mafia partners AGAIN without me im seriously hurt.

Dylan likes to bus his members, I remember him quite often making sure he puts suspicion on his fellow mafia members but never enough to pursue a lynch on them. Zoey's a bit hard to remember since she was basically quiet as **** in mafia games,

Pulling our old scum logs from disconnected mafia. good times =)

[11/4/2014 11:40:37 PM] Zoeyzo ♫: "[00:47:16] Dylan: I'll need to bring up the idea that Yui was the mafia sibling so she'll need to prepare a defense."
[11/4/2014 11:40:48 PM] Zoeyzo ♫: You reslly don't "need" to.
[11/4/2014 11:41:21 PM] Zoeyzo ♫: i think we should see how it plays out before you call me out for it
[11/4/2014 11:41:47 PM] Zoeyzo ♫: at this point, we don't even know if anyone's gonna think much of it.

I feel like he was honestly doing the same thing AGAIN with Zoey. No one thought much about her, because no one in town could decide who to lynch.

[11/3/2014 9:48:50 PM] Geoni: Go a little easy on me, you're giving her too much to read into and build for an argument if the time comes for one, such as a possible lylo
[11/3/2014 9:49:23 PM] Geoni: "To be honest, I have a slight suspicion on Dad as well. I've played with him on the same mafia team before and something doesn't feel right. Last game we were scum together was Frozen, but he was very different in that so I don't know. There isn't always an evil twin, sometimes they're both town". just say this about me lol

okay i need sleep bye

- - - Post Merge - - -

also yes i realize the same thing could be said to me but dylan has always killed me n0 as mafia (Portal, Pokemon, etc) so he probably just wanted to kill me as soon as possible =)

So then can u explain why he didn't kill u n1

cuz he wanted to b nice to me prob :lemon:
i imagine he probably thought i had a chance of being protected because how often i die on the first night, and tbh in this game i think killing off the "talkers/strong players" would be much harder considering we only had like, ~3 inactives in this game. it would be best to just kill whoever you could so the game could end faster. i could def see why he wanted me lynched though, cuz i know his scum behavior heh =)

- - - Post Merge - - -

or he actually took my usertitle seriously and thgt i was a doctor

Okay so we know that Dad was a flithy scumbum, now lets look at the player list.

oath2order
Ashtot
justice
Yui Z
Minties
Beardo

One of these things is not like the other. One of these things is red!

So firstly Dad wanted to no lynch on day one, which he only said to presumably gain our trust. The rules did state that we can't no lynch. Ashtot followed him straight away, while Beardo also tried to follow and didn't read the posts. I find it strange that Dad would even suggest a no lynch as mafia because it created a fair amount of unnecessary distrust, at least from me. I never think a no lynch is a viable solution. It has the potential to strike red or rid of us useless people. Win win for me tbh. Iirc Ashtot never really liked no lynches either? It was also weird that he was just like 'lol ok!!'

Most of Dad's posts are about proclaiming Ashtot's clear innocence while accusing Yui, Justice, Oath and myself.

I think Dad is/was bussing his fellow mafia member to throw us off the trail. He has played mafia before and just a few months off doesn't make you lose all skill. Ashtot was the only one that Dad kept steering the discussion away from. Naturally after Dad died, we would all go after him rabidly because it would be mafia defending mafia. I still get the vibe that he was only defending Ashtot to gain trust and to troll Ash.

Oath2order

I don't trust Oath. His behaviour has been erratic and lackluster for me all game. I feel like he's hiding something. Oath does the mafia wiki, so it's not like he doesn't read the current mafia games to keep himself sharp. Day one he was super quick to jump on the Crystal bandwagon without providing any reasoning whatsoever.

I said earlier that the whole "trolololol hue" thing was what made me believe innocence, but I'm having second thoughts after reading Dad's posts. Day two wasn't much better, he got pissy at Capella for voting for him and voted for himself. He then voted for Justice because they suggested lynching him. He also almost didn't lynch Dad like an idiot because of his grudge for Justice. I feel so uneasy about Oath because he's playing like he would as town, but it does feel forced.

Justice

Justice has kind of wanted to lynch Oath all game for the same gut feelings that I have. Dad and Justice bickered back and forth slighty, but he never really provided any concrete evidence for why he found Justice suspicious. I do want to trust Justice as town, but the fact that Dad suspected them of being "mafia" makes me wary. I think Justice has definitely stepped up their game and taken a big lead in town. They also didn't vote for Dad, even though I feel like I made the only real case on Day Two. Most of the other votes were just revenge and grudge votes. The fact that they kept their vote on Oath does confuse me because we almost didn't lynch Dad.

Yui Z

I'll post properly when I'm home later, but seriously? You all had the idea implanted in your minds that Dad and I were a scum team. Therefore anything I did would've been suspicious to you at that point, what exactly did you expect me to do about it?
If I:

Voted Dad = SUSPICIOUS ~ I'd probably get the "she's gonna use it against us when we lynch her the following day"
Didn't vote Dad = SUSPICIOUS ~ Or the "She doesn't want to kill her scummate"
Didn't say anything = SUSPICIOUS ~ "She's trying to avoid the game 'cause we caught her"
Screamed my innocence = SUSPICIOUS ~ "Such a fake!!"

The 'slipping up' thing was a typo. It's basically irrelevant to the game and wasn't supposed to mean anything at all. How does it even come across as fake in the slightest? I interact with people casually on TBT exactly like that, so I really can't see your point at all.

I'll do whatever it takes to convince you I'm innocent until you kill me off. For the record, I'm always considered "aggressive" with my defenses. It's my way of showing I'm serious about something. :rolleyes:

Posting properly later.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, I didn't change my vote from Beardo because a) I wasn't entirely sure who to change it to because frankly I can get barely any reads on anyone in this game, and b) I had work to be doing.

Dad probably targeted me because he thinks I'm easy to frame, tbh.

Finishing off my defense from this morning (hope I don't miss anything, oopsies).

It was mostly more jokes.
At the end he got mad at me tho cuz I was suspecting him

This exactly what it was between me and Dad, except for that one post replying to him when he asked me a question. Jokes. That's all. I don't understand what makes my interactions with Dad (except for the fact that Dad was all over the place with his suspicions of me, etc) but they're not so different to yours since you claim that it was jokes between you both. There were no arguments between us. We had ONE real interaction, the rest was just jokes or just not serious. :)

Also Minties, I never backed off from Beardo. I said I was starting to reconsider wanting him lynched for that day because it seemed like he was starting to make a bit more of an effort and I wanted to see if it would carry on. Now he's back in the shadows (or maybe he's just busy, I'll have to check his last post to see when he was around) again. I don't even know what I think of anything anymore, tbh.

Sorry I'm not around much. I've been busy. From 11:00 PM- 3:15 PM on weekdays I'm unable to do much. I'll be gone from 5:30 to 7 again tonight, but I'll be around for most of the weekend. (Central time)

Wow, I was starting to get suspicious of Dad, but not until the very end. That was a bit of a shock.

I agree with Minties. Their evidence on Yui Z is standing out to me. Yui Z is probably my #1 suspect currently, for reason already stated.

Sorry I'm not around much. I've been busy. From 11:00 PM- 3:15 PM on weekdays I'm unable to do much. I'll be gone from 5:30 to 7 again tonight, but I'll be around for most of the weekend. (Central time)

Wow, I was starting to get suspicious of Dad, but not until the very end. That was a bit of a shock.

I agree with Minties. Their evidence on Yui Z is standing out to me. Yui Z is probably my #1 suspect currently, for reason already stated.

Dude you can't use that excuse for not having any presence here. This game literally takes just like 20 minutes of your time per day to dedicate to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back