• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

RuPaul's Drag Race

Honestly, Minj was one of my favourites in the meet the queens video, but over the course of the season she's become kind of eh for me. The way her commentary was edited made her seem arrogant & hypocritical for me. Oh well. If Violet doesn't win, I'll be a bit disappointed :L

Last edited:
Yay. My babies made it to the finale.

#teampearl #teamviolet

I was so happy hopefully one of them takes the crown

- - - Post Merge - - -

Honestly, Minj was one of my favourites in the meet the queens video, but over the course of the season she's become kind of eh for me. The way her commentary was edited made her seem arrogant & hypocritical for me. Oh well. If Violet doesn't win, I'll be a bit disappointed :L

I have a feeling it's her between Ginger.

I like how Violet and Pearl have conducted themselves in this episode, both with the old lady brigade and with the whole 'lets get emotional moments for our lgbt audience to feel better' setup with the lunch and the children photos. Violet and Pearl didn't bank on that and Pearl especially didn't let what was obviously an abusive childhood situation give her an excuse for screen time when she could have.

I like how Violet and Pearl have conducted themselves in this episode, both with the old lady brigade and with the whole 'lets get emotional moments for our lgbt audience to feel better' setup with the lunch and the children photos. Violet and Pearl didn't bank on that and Pearl especially didn't let what was obviously an abusive childhood situation give her an excuse for screen time when she could have.

Pearl straight up made me cry. I liked what Violet had to say too.

just watched untucked....i can't believe ginger and kennedy honestly ... how they stand there yelling around trying to get pearl&violet to say that they werent awful to them, knowing exactly what they said and meant with it.. thats some real abuse-dynamics, if you ask me.. and they go on and on...
if, as ginger said they werent trying to hurt them, then why is she so desperate to get their approval, like some apologist, when they already said multiple times that they dont care.
and u can tell that pearl&violet know exactly what they are trying to do.

that is really messed up.
i know these closed up situations can be stressful and mess with people but geez.
i know there's editing but she said all those things all season.. but anyway. moving on..
ginger knew that pearl was in a vulnerable position and kept coming for her without any reason whatsoever.

cant believe michelle called kennedy unprofessional and noone commented on gingers rotten speech..

Last edited:
Just watched untucked and holy crap that was just the last nail in the coffin for Ginger imo. The whole time it just seemed like she was just trying to cover her ass for her shady comments, and it was just distasteful, really. Seriously Ginger, where was your maturity in the situation? Her whole tirade wasn't even nearly as choppy as some of her earlier commentary, so it's hard to play the editing card. Even if she was coaxed (which was probably happening,) into being a total a-hole, Pearl clearly was not in the mood to talk, and The Bitter Old Lady Brigade should at least have had the decency to respect that and keep the conversation light-hearted.
Kennedy at least had a redeeming moment with Violet. Ginger's apology just seemed really forced, and even if she really did mean it, Pearl was clearly uncomfortable, and she needed her space, especially after what she had to do on the main stage.

Can you guys give me a link or is it on youtube?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Nvm I'm dumb I kept looking on the logo tv channel on youtube xD I forgot it's on wow presents

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm not half way done with the episode but I already dislike Ginger even more along with Kennedy. Ginger all of a sudden wants to be your best friend. What annoys me is that they both claned up to come for both Violet and Pearl for the stupidest reason. Also that every drag queen should do a pageant. Tf they clearly aren't pageant queens so stfu. Gingers that friend that you trust and then she goes and backstabbs you. Yes I get it's heavy edited abd that we take it to far with the comments but don't come at me with that anymore. Gingers getting hate for the way she is. Supposedly she's "nice" but I doubt that. The show isn't gonna edit you saying different things. Ugh I'm done with these two thank god Kennedy went home. Her and her dumb faces were annoying me. Now I'll try to enjoy the rest of the episode.

this untucked shouldve come with a trigger-warning tbh
I'm REALLY glad pearl does not apologize for having been hurt.
tumblr_nolt958foW1toyba7o1_500.gif

Last edited:
this untucked shouldve come with a trigger-warning tbh
I'm REALLY glad pearl does not apologize for having been hurt.
tumblr_nolt958foW1toyba7o1_500.gif

I think untucked just ruined it for Ginger. It showed her true colors.

- - - Post Merge - - -

out of the top three Violet is most likely to win. There's a realistic possibility that Pearl might win because of her fan base. All you see is #TeamPearl. After this last untucked I feel like Ginger straight up messed up. Anyways don't forget to vote for #TeamViolet and #TeamPearl

Last edited:
I have some reunion T! You can choose not to spoil yourself and wait for the episode or go ahead like me!

Preshow started with Bianca coming out and doing some stand up/hosting, as she was introducing the pre-show acts. She was hilarious. First performance Latrice Royale, who absolutely KILLED it with her new single Weight. Moves for your nerves. After Latrice, Adore Delano came out and sang I Adore U. Her sunglasses got stuck in her wig early in the number, and remained for the entirety of her performance. I loved it.

Then Haus of Edwards performed and they were spectacular dancers (lip syncs left something to be desired, but the energy was great.) Then Michelle came out and led the audience in some generic reaction shots. Applause, standing ovations, laughing, shock, disapproval, etc.

On to the show. The queens were introduced:

Tempest was wearing what Mimi wore in the Christmas challenge, only better constructed. She looked amazing. (Side note, Mimi looked breathtaking, too.)

Sasha looked super cute in a pink and black gown and big brunette hair. Beautiful makeup. There were pink nails painted on her black opera gloves.

Jasmine wore a beige gown with sequins and wavy side swept hair.

Mrs. Kasha Davis worse a silver and black fringe gown. It was pretty but meh.

Kandy wore a huge dress with an electric green corset top and like 1000 yards of black tulle. Her hair (and Kennedy's hair and

Jaidynn's hair) was very sculptural. Like a hot wheels track or a who from Whoville.

Max look simply stunning with a simple combed back gray wig, black bra and mustard blazer with zodiac signs on it and a cane. Very cute.

Jaidynn wore pretty green mermaid style gown.

Fame wore a beautiful black and (purple? I can't remember) gown that was so tight she couldn't sit. But she looked stunning.

Trixie served pink Barbie realness. Very cheap meets couture. Loved it.

Katya wore a red sequined cape with black and white chevron lining and a cat suit underneath. Short blonde bob. Touched her vagina a lot.

Kennedy looked pageant ready in her black and silver gown.

Ru worse a silver sequined dress. It was wonderful, exactly what you'd expect for this kind of occasion.

After all the girls were introduced, we got to watch each of the top 3 lip sync to an original song written for them (with backup dancers) and then they did their interviews with Ru, had fan questions read by former contestants and each had a little video montage of supporters from back home and footage from the show.

Ginger was first. Her song was Pray and Slay with a gospel theme. VERY intricate choreography. Cough. Her interview was the best because her answers were well thought out and articulate.

Next came Pearl. I think she had the best looks of the top 3 (with Violet a very close second, I just like Pearl's all white very simple styles.) Her song was called Sleepwalking. It was the worst written of the 3 songs. She had her dancers dressed as unicorns. She did not do her Pearl Arms. I wish she had. Her interview was very laid back.

One of the fan questions, read by Alaska, was "Why does everyone want to **** you?" or something like that. I personally liked that she didn't take the interview too seriously, but I'm sure people will read her for it.

Next was Violet. Awesome burlesque performance. Black outfit that ended in just nipple tassels and panties and a feather boa. Her song was something like So Many Daddies So Little Time. No mention of Frankie Malone. No mention of the Sharon Needles crown controversy. Her interview was really earnest, and mostly about her confidence.

After that was the interviews with the other contestants. Katya got the biggest response BY FAR, even bigger than the top 3.

Followed by Max and Trixie. I don't remember all the details, but here's a nugget about each one:

Tempest's kids wanted to know why Ru didn't like her anymore.

Sasha talked about Sasha Belle's Drag Race and Ru made a joke about hearing from her lawyer. (Sasha was really sweet.)

Jasmine got a message from her idol, Patti LaBelle.

Mrs Kasha Davis was a telemarketer but had to quit after the show because her voice is too distinctive.

Kandy moved to Puerto Rico when she was 10. Before that she lived in Connecticut.

Max didn't really get any probing questions, but was asked a lot about her helping the other girls when they were struggling. No
mention of her shady elimination edit, unfortunately, but they did mention her "accent." Latrice and Ru threw some really funny shade, but Max explained it's not an accent, it's elocution. As a voice and speech teacher, I was so happy for her for sticking to her guns.

Jaidynn got messages from her mom and brother showing their love and support. I definitely cried, it was very sweet.

Miss Fame was all over the place and I loved it. Plus she brought out an ACTUAL LIVE CHICKEN.

Trixie did her Ru Paul impression and cried talking about how drag changed her life.

Katya asked Ru to pee on her.

Kennedy spoke a lot about her dance training and her on and off relationship with her mom. (It's on now)

Ru also gave a wonderful speech (with a video visual aide) about how the hate in social media is negating all the advancement in the gay community. Basically, she said we need to stop being such shady hateful *****es. And she's right. It was so needed.

Katya obviously won Miss Congeniality. It was presented by BenDelaCreme and Michelle Visage connected at the **** in pink leopard spandex jumpsuits like Ginger and Sasha.

Finally the crownings. YOU ALL ARE GOING TO GAG TO DEATH ON BIANCA'S LOOK. It literally made me gasp. First they crowned Ginger who dedicated it to her grandpa, then Pearl who said no words could describe the feeling only a look (Pearl face. I LIVED.) and then Violet who said "I can't breath COME THROUGH!". Violet is the only one Ru said "All hail your new queen" and "If you can't love yourself..." and "Everybody say love" after the crowning.

Then it ended.

Source here!

------

It's very long, it covers the reunion from start to finish! Just thought you guys would like to know.

Last edited:
I have some reunion T! You can choose not to spoil yourself and wait for the episode or go ahead like me!

Preshow started with Bianca coming out and doing some stand up/hosting, as she was introducing the pre-show acts. She was hilarious. First performance Latrice Royale, who absolutely KILLED it with her new single Weight. Moves for your nerves. After Latrice, Adore Delano came out and sang I Adore U. Her sunglasses got stuck in her wig early in the number, and remained for the entirety of her performance. I loved it.

Then Haus of Edwards performed and they were spectacular dancers (lip syncs left something to be desired, but the energy was great.) Then Michelle came out and led the audience in some generic reaction shots. Applause, standing ovations, laughing, shock, disapproval, etc.

On to the show. The queens were introduced:

Tempest was wearing what Mimi wore in the Christmas challenge, only better constructed. She looked amazing. (Side note, Mimi looked breathtaking, too.)

Sasha looked super cute in a pink and black gown and big brunette hair. Beautiful makeup. There were pink nails painted on her black opera gloves.

Jasmine wore a beige gown with sequins and wavy side swept hair.

Mrs. Kasha Davis worse a silver and black fringe gown. It was pretty but meh.

Kandy wore a huge dress with an electric green corset top and like 1000 yards of black tulle. Her hair (and Kennedy's hair and

Jaidynn's hair) was very sculptural. Like a hot wheels track or a who from Whoville.

Max look simply stunning with a simple combed back gray wig, black bra and mustard blazer with zodiac signs on it and a cane. Very cute.

Jaidynn wore pretty green mermaid style gown.

Fame wore a beautiful black and (purple? I can't remember) gown that was so tight she couldn't sit. But she looked stunning.

Trixie served pink Barbie realness. Very cheap meets couture. Loved it.

Katya wore a red sequined cape with black and white chevron lining and a cat suit underneath. Short blonde bob. Touched her vagina a lot.

Kennedy looked pageant ready in her black and silver gown.

Ru worse a silver sequined dress. It was wonderful, exactly what you'd expect for this kind of occasion.

After all the girls were introduced, we got to watch each of the top 3 lip sync to an original song written for them (with backup dancers) and then they did their interviews with Ru, had fan questions read by former contestants and each had a little video montage of supporters from back home and footage from the show.

Ginger was first. Her song was Pray and Slay with a gospel theme. VERY intricate choreography. Cough. Her interview was the best because her answers were well thought out and articulate.

Next came Pearl. I think she had the best looks of the top 3 (with Violet a very close second, I just like Pearl's all white very simple styles.) Her song was called Sleepwalking. It was the worst written of the 3 songs. She had her dancers dressed as unicorns. She did not do her Pearl Arms. I wish she had. Her interview was very laid back.

One of the fan questions, read by Alaska, was "Why does everyone want to **** you?" or something like that. I personally liked that she didn't take the interview too seriously, but I'm sure people will read her for it.

Next was Violet. Awesome burlesque performance. Black outfit that ended in just nipple tassels and panties and a feather boa. Her song was something like So Many Daddies So Little Time. No mention of Frankie Malone. No mention of the Sharon Needles crown controversy. Her interview was really earnest, and mostly about her confidence.

After that was the interviews with the other contestants. Katya got the biggest response BY FAR, even bigger than the top 3.

Followed by Max and Trixie. I don't remember all the details, but here's a nugget about each one:

Tempest's kids wanted to know why Ru didn't like her anymore.

Sasha talked about Sasha Belle's Drag Race and Ru made a joke about hearing from her lawyer. (Sasha was really sweet.)

Jasmine got a message from her idol, Patti LaBelle.

Mrs Kasha Davis was a telemarketer but had to quit after the show because her voice is too distinctive.

Kandy moved to Puerto Rico when she was 10. Before that she lived in Connecticut.

Max didn't really get any probing questions, but was asked a lot about her helping the other girls when they were struggling. No
mention of her shady elimination edit, unfortunately, but they did mention her "accent." Latrice and Ru threw some really funny shade, but Max explained it's not an accent, it's elocution. As a voice and speech teacher, I was so happy for her for sticking to her guns.

Jaidynn got messages from her mom and brother showing their love and support. I definitely cried, it was very sweet.

Miss Fame was all over the place and I loved it. Plus she brought out an ACTUAL LIVE CHICKEN.

Trixie did her Ru Paul impression and cried talking about how drag changed her life.

Katya asked Ru to pee on her.

Kennedy spoke a lot about her dance training and her on and off relationship with her mom. (It's on now)

Ru also gave a wonderful speech (with a video visual aide) about how the hate in social media is negating all the advancement in the gay community. Basically, she said we need to stop being such shady hateful *****es. And she's right. It was so needed.

Katya obviously won Miss Congeniality. It was presented by BenDelaCreme and Michelle Visage connected at the **** in pink leopard spandex jumpsuits like Ginger and Sasha.

Finally the crownings. YOU ALL ARE GOING TO GAG TO DEATH ON BIANCA'S LOOK. It literally made me gasp. First they crowned Ginger who dedicated it to her grandpa, then Pearl who said no words could describe the feeling only a look (Pearl face. I LIVED.) and then Violet who said "I can't breath COME THROUGH!". Violet is the only one Ru said "All hail your new queen" and "If you can't love yourself..." and "Everybody say love" after the crowning.

Then it ended.

Source here!

------

It's very long, it covers the reunion from start to finish! Just thought you guys would like to know.

omg does that mean Violet wins.!!!?

Maybe..? I think Ru did this with past seasons too. They're probably just going to edit her saying them after they crown the actual winner. However, I do have a huge feeling it will be Violet.

Ohhh I see. I can't wait any longer. I'm hoping it's Violet but there's a chance is could be Ginger or Pearl.

Ohhh I see. I can't wait any longer. I'm hoping it's Violet but there's a chance is could be Ginger or Pearl.

Whoever it is, they have some BIG shoes to fill. Bianca has done a lot and is a workhorse. She set the bar up really high and I'm curious to see if this year's winner can live up to it, and maybe- surpass the bar and set it even higher.

Back