• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

RuPaul's Drag Race

Those random pictures on the stream now that the show is over...

- - - Post Merge - - -

True, but it's always nice to do it!

But you didn't spoiler the things we should have put in spoilers!

So is the top 3 going to be its own episode or is it just a reunion?

Kennedy was a little thicker than any past winners though so... eh. Not that she's as big as Ginger. This should be about talent though, not size.

I strongly agree but with that critique I think they just made it sound like Ginger won already. Violet deserves this to **** all those peoples mouths that judged her. I feel like they'll crown Ginger just so we can have a big girl winner.

I strongly agree but with that critique I think they just made it sound like Ginger won already. Violet deserves this to **** all those peoples mouths that judged her. I feel like they'll crown Ginger just so we can have a big girl winner.

I mean I really liked Ginger when she did her Adele and Edith Massey impressions and she was a really down to earth and friendly queen for the first half of the season but now she's just a sad kinda shady. At least Kennedy was more of a sisterly shady.

I mean I really liked Ginger when she did her Adele and Edith Massey impressions and she was a really down to earth and friendly queen for the first half of the season but now she's just a sad kinda shady. At least Kennedy was more of a sisterly shady.

from the start Ginger rubbed me wrong from the start. No offense to her or any of her fans but I don't find her inspiring. That comment that she made about age and maturity shows how low she is. Some that low shouldn't represent RU. I'm over Ginger and hopefully Violet or Pearl prove her that a young queen can win an handle taking that title.

Already tired of putting things in spoilers. Also I agree with you at this point, although I wonder if Ginger was just eventually showing her true self. I wish somebody had stepped in and told her she was being problematic though, that way I could root for all three of these final tree.

Already tired of putting things in spoilers. Also I agree with you at this point, although I wonder if Ginger was just eventually showing her true self. I wish somebody had stepped in and told her she was being problematic though, that way I could root for all three of these final tree.

same.

Violet keeping quiet and not responding to both Kennedy and Ginger showed that she's more mature than them. At this point I'm convinced it was rigged for Ginger to win. Violet could also take it which is a better option. Or who knows maybe RU will shock us by letting Pearl win. I'm extremely nervous for the crowning and the only thing I picture is Ginger getting crowned.

haha yes... next to leave is michelle visage

---
honestly pearl was on point from the start ..
this whole endless wakeup-drama was such bs
also pearl was one of the few if not only who didnt call violet a *****
ginger was all in there against both.. so i dont wanna listen to her calling herself professional

Last edited:
Can one of you Kitty Gurls link me to where I can watch the episode? Preferably via PM so I don't have to view spoilers. Thanks I love you all

So...catching up on this last episode. Why are all four of these queens suddenly turning shady and vicious. It's not just Ginger it's all four of them. Like they were so kind to eachother all season unlike other seasons. And then those dinners with Ru seemed so maudlin.

So...catching up on this last episode. Why are all four of these queens suddenly turning shady and vicious. It's not just Ginger it's all four of them. Like they were so kind to eachother all season unlike other seasons. And then those dinners with Ru seemed so maudlin.

I don't even know. I wasn't shocked by Kennedy nor Ginger. It was expected for them to be that way. Violet and Pearl got me off guard. Maybe they're hungry for the win or tired of being put down by Kennedy and Ginger.

It's disappointing to see Kennedy leave, but I saw it coming. Regardless, she made it way farther in the competition than I thought she would and I'm happy for her. She had a lot more C.U.N.T. than I thought she would!
-Kennedy knew she was going home.
-They think Pearl may not have enough "oomph" to win.
-They (personally) want Violet to win, but think she may be too controversial
-Ginger was pegged as the winner by producers, but they were not expecting her to get so much hate from viewers.
-Katya was eliminated because she didn't fit into the "TOP 4 STORYLINE" of the "Look Queens" VS. the "Old Lady Brigade" (even though Katya is 32)

Regardless of who you're rooting for, I think we need to take time and realize that this is a heavily edited reality TV show and that these are real people and that they're all sisters in the end. I think some of you are taking it a bit too seriously and it's showing. EVERYBODY SAY LOVE.

Got me thinking, they should do a Where Are They Now of some of the queens you don't see as much of from past seasons. Or have they already done that and I missed it? :/
They did that a while back with Season 1-2 or Season 1-3 queens... I can't remember if Season 3 queens were included.

It's disappointing to see Kennedy leave, but I saw it coming. Regardless, she made it way farther in the competition than I thought she would and I'm happy for her. She had a lot more C.U.N.T. than I thought she would!
-Ginger was pegged as the winner by producers, but they were not expecting her to get so much hate from viewers.
-Katya was eliminated because she didn't fit into the "TOP 4 STORYLINE" of the "Look Queens" VS. the "Old Lady Brigade" (even though Katya is 32)

Regardless of who you're rooting for, I think we need to take time and realize that this is a heavily edited reality TV show and that these are real people and that they're all sisters in the end. I think some of you are taking it a bit too seriously and it's showing. EVERYBODY SAY LOVE.

They did that a while back with Season 1-2 or Season 1-3 queens... I can't remember if Season 3 queens were included.

LOOVVEE <3 But yes, it kinda makes me sick to see all these people commenting on Katya's tweets, posts, etc. that Kennedy is disgusting, trash, bla bla bla because her and Kennedy are good Judys are even Katya says that it irks her. (I'll try to find the source later, it was on reddit. It was a summary of Katya's FOF podcast.)

YAS! I'm very happy for Kennedy and I hope she's very successful in the future.

Violet? Controversial????? how ;-;
And yes, Pearl I.M.O (Mine, not yours so nobody attack me ;-;) c.U.N.t (this is based DURING the show! She's definitely worked on her lipsyncing skills and we can all see that from her recent performances.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay, it wasn't directed to Kennedy, but Jasmine. I still think it applies, though.

blogginglife said:
-she does not agree with the Ginger/Kennedy hate for throwing shade cuz THEY'RE DRAG QUEENS IN A MOTHER****ING COMPETITION. She also thinks the Jasmine Masters death threats are racially motivated and it makes her sick.

Receipts here

[spoiler="How I feel about Kennedy's elimination]Not me, but I found it on reddit and it sums my feelings up, word for word.

I'm not a big fan of her, though I do respect her, and I think it's kind of sad how people are "yass" and "the witch is dead" for no other reason than comments she made. If you took all of that away, you would see a fierce queen in a competition that's a ****ing pressure cooker and who still delivered big time. But my point is, what do we get from celebrating her sashaying? Does it bring back a queen who left before? Does it change anything that's happened before? No.
Did she deserve to leave? Perhaps, but she certainly doesn't deserve the animosity.
[/spoiler]

how could they not expect hate for Ginger. Ginger knew she was going to be on tv and didn't care about what she said or say. They also mad her look that way on tv so I'm not shocked. Violet may have been a ***** from the start and now she's like able but Ginger on the other hand remains shady. Honestly Violet may have done some stuff but look at how far she's comes in such a short time. Her not winning thi season wouldn't make sense then people would go crazy on Ginger just because she won. If they really sent Katya home for that stupidness it ridiculous. They're not judging on talent but on what tye want to see. This old drag and new drag is annoying to see since Ginger and Kennedy I force it on you. Honestly we need to see new and old put together and that girl is Violet. If Ginger wins she should be prepare for some nasty people. I do think Pearl has earned her spot in the top three but I agree what tye have to say. Her drag is perfect but if she would've added some personality and charisma she would be good. Overall I understand the show is edited in a way and mostly script but only two of the top thre should be there.

how could they not expect hate for Ginger. Ginger knew she was going to be on tv and didn't care about what she said or say. They also mad her look that way on tv so I'm not shocked. Violet may have been a ***** from the start and now she's like able but Ginger on the other hand remains shady. Honestly Violet may have done some stuff but look at how far she's comes in such a short time. Her not winning thi season wouldn't make sense then people would go crazy on Ginger just because she won. If they really sent Katya home for that stupidness it ridiculous. They're not judging on talent but on what tye want to see. This old drag and new drag is annoying to see since Ginger and Kennedy I force it on you. Honestly we need to see new and old put together and that girl is Violet. If Ginger wins she should be prepare for some nasty people. I do think Pearl has earned her spot in the top three but I agree what tye have to say. Her drag is perfect but if she would've added some personality and charisma she would be good. Overall I understand the show is edited in a way and mostly script but only two of the top thre should be there.

Pfffpp!! Zeiro's leaker though- they spill half truth tea and half lie tea.

Back