• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Rune Factory 4 Special

God, I love rune factory 4, I was so glad that they released it for the switch! I married Leon and he has been my favorite ever since. I'm also really glad that the switch version has more save slots because everyone else is great too.

Rune Factory 4 is one of my favorite games ever so I'm really happy to see that it is now on the switch, and thought I'd make a thread for general discussion of it. I figured this forum was bound to have fans of this series as well.

If you enjoy Stardew Valley, definitely check this game out.

It's my next purchase! this forum actually gave me the encouragement needed to purchase it, I love harvest moon and stardew valley so it seems to be my kind of thing. I think the harvest moon series lacks a lot, but does some things right and is why I fell for it in the first place. Add magic and a bit of rpg-ish traits and it could have been an amazing game, and rune factory seems to be the closest thing to it!

It's my next purchase! this forum actually gave me the encouragement needed to purchase it, I love harvest moon and stardew valley so it seems to be my kind of thing. I think the harvest moon series lacks a lot, but does some things right and is why I fell for it in the first place. Add magic and a bit of rpg-ish traits and it could have been an amazing game, and rune factory seems to be the closest thing to it!

I bought it about a month ago, and it's currently the game that's consuming all of my time! I'd never played a Rune Factory game before, but I'd heard really good things about 4 specifically so I decided to bite the bullet and hope I wasn't wasting my money. Spoiler alert: it's become one of my favorite game purchases ever.

I'm waiting for 5. I loved Tides of Destiny and Frontier and I'm excited for them to have another game with that sort of feel. Definitely looking forward to it!

Back