• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Looking For Rudy or Tad!

Status
Not open for further replies.

onionpudding

♡laziest plant mom♡
Bells
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Isabelle
Feedback
100% (264) +
I would appreciate it, I hate TTing lately but I’m willing to stay in the same day until I could get either jock babies. I’d prefer Rudy, but Tad is honestly just as good to me! Especially because I love frogs

I used over 100 NMTs and got neither one. I’d appreciate some help. TBT or IGBs only, I used up all of my nmts.

I have Rudy on my island! I can try to get him to move out off my island for you if you'd like? I'm pretty sure his house is the same as it was when I got him.

I have Rudy on my island! I can try to get him to move out off my island for you if you'd like? I'm pretty sure his house is the same as it was when I got him.
I meant to close this thread but someone had already gave me Tad, so I no longer have room :') Thank you though!!
I LOVE YOUR ICON BTW <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back