• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway Ruby is in boxes, most be picked up within the next hour (max)

hipochacco

tori amos fangirl
Bells
Feedback
100% (2) +
Ruby is on my adoption thread, but I want to post a special one for her because she is so awesome. I'm sure someone out there wants her! I like her a lot, but I already have Dotty. Ruby is an albino peppy bunny!

She is 100% free btw

Yaaay 8D Shes one of my dreamies xP lolz. My 3ds Name thingy is : Angiee btw :eek:

Yaaay 8D Shes one of my dreamies xP lolz. My 3ds Name thingy is : Angiee btw :eek:

Oh man, I am so happy I could help! When you come to my town, follow me and I'll lead you to her house :) (my town is a mess by the way lol, its not my main town)

Last edited:
Back