• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

ru ru ru ru lu ♫

I love your art omg!
ALSO ZEMYX
YES
BEST SHIP IN THE FANDOM
tho soku is p good too

also heh, dropping this here
2327718_epsZJgvZlDJz47l.png
with my smol offer of 50 tbt (tbh your art is worth so much more but i legit only have as much tbt as im carrying atm)

Your chibis are so cute! (all your art is amazing, but those guys are so adorable lol)
I'll be back to get some art, if you're still offering and not too busy ^^

rise! I'm not dead huehueheu
Anyway, I'm probs gonna leave on hiatus for a while. I'm not in a desperate need of TBT at the moment and besides, my system's kind of flawed. Pokemanz has yet to pay and I can't really do anything about that, bleh.
Anyway.

I love your art omg!
ALSO ZEMYX
YES
BEST SHIP IN THE FANDOM
tho soku is p good too

also heh, dropping this here
2327718_epsZJgvZlDJz47l.png
with my smol offer of 50 tbt (tbh your art is worth so much more but i legit only have as much tbt as im carrying atm)

skweekerz_by_lugh_nasadh-dap74q9.png
i tried.png
Your character is cute! Sorry if I messed him/her up q_q working with pixel refs is hard, I couldn't see much of the details... hope you like it anyway.

yes please talk zemyx to me they are best ship ever aaaaaaaa
I love SoKu too! > w < (SoKu? RiSo? Soriku? idk what to call it tbh ahahaha;; )

Last edited:
rise! I'm not dead huehueheu
Anyway, I'm probs gonna leave on hiatus for a while. I'm not in a desperate need of TBT at the moment and besides, my system's kind of flawed. Pokemanz has yet to pay and I can't really do anything about that, bleh.
Anyway.

skweekerz_by_lugh_nasadh-dap74q9.png
i tried.png
Your character is cute! Sorry if I messed him/her up q_q working with pixel refs is hard, I couldn't see much of the details... hope you like it anyway.

yes please talk zemyx to me they are best ship ever aaaaaaaa
I love SoKu too! > w < (SoKu? RiSo? Soriku? idk what to call it tbh ahahaha;; )

you did well.jpg
Aww thank you! Yea I understand how it was hard but you made her super cute! :3 Plus you got like everything right XD
Just know that I reALLY LOVE THIS and its one of my fave pieces of art for this character ♡

all hail zemyx
they are just so cute oml and they always will be
now i really wanna make headcannons (its been so long since ive done something for the kh fandom, like 3-4 years! :0 )

Back