Buying Rosie the Cat (20m) (STILL LOOKING!)

Darn, thanks anyway ^.^ It's just if the person doesn't TT, it could take months to get the villager out. I guess I'm just too impatient haha :p

Yeah I get why you'd need someone to do it, I just don't really want to ruin the game as that's what TTing feels like to me, sorry :c

Yeah I get why you'd need someone to do it, I just don't really want to ruin the game as that's what TTing feels like to me, sorry :c

No problem, it's entirely your choice! C:

Theoretically, how would TTing to get Rosie to leave work? Like, how far would you have to go? o.o

Theoretically, how would TTing to get Rosie to leave work? Like, how far would you have to go? o.o

The way I rotate villagers out is to TT forward each day, one day at a time. Every day, I'll talk to all of the villagers I want to keep at least 5 times. If someone is thinking of moving, one of them will mention it. If it's Rosie, try to find her and she'll get that surprised look and run up to you when she sees you and you can tell her to move out. If it's not Rosie, you do the same except encourage them to say. You keep doing that each day until she moves out. It's a fairly quick process after you get the hang of it ^.^

Sorry, I'm not very good at explaining that xD

Last edited:
The way I rotate villagers out is to TT forward each day, one day at a time. Every day, I'll talk to all of the villagers I want to keep at least 5 times. If someone is thinking of moving, one of them will mention it. If it's Rosie, try to find her and she'll get that surprised look and run up to you when she sees you and you can tell her to move out. If it's not Rosie, you do the same except encourage them to say. You keep doing that each day until she moves out. It's a fairly quick process after you get the hang of it ^.^

Sorry, I'm not very good at explaining that xD

I could have a shot at it? It seems as if there's not too many repercussions as those are what made me hate TTing before. So I would talk to everyone except Rosie each day I TT forward until they mention her wanting to move out? And then go find her and encourage it? Sounds complicated :p
If I did have a go at it, it would probably have to be tomorrow (later today I mean, I need to sleep -.- (GMT)) so I'll tell you if I can try :)

I could have a shot at it? It seems as if there's not too many repercussions as those are what made me hate TTing before. So I would talk to everyone except Rosie each day I TT forward until they mention her wanting to move out? And then go find her and encourage it? Sounds complicated :p
If I did have a go at it, it would probably have to be tomorrow (later today I mean, I need to sleep -.- (GMT)) so I'll tell you if I can try :)

Well, to be the safest you'd talk to all your villagers (except Rosie) but honestly if you talk to three and none of them mention that someone's moving out, there's probably nobody moving out and you should be okay to move to the next day. Feel free to go for it and let me know how it goes, but again you don't have to if you don't want to C:

Well, to be the safest you'd talk to all your villagers (except Rosie) but honestly if you talk to three and none of them mention that someone's moving out, there's probably nobody moving out and you should be okay to move to the next day. Feel free to go for it and let me know how it goes, but again you don't have to if you don't want to C:

I'll try a couple of days and see how those go first. Is there anything bad if you switch back to the 'normal' date?

I'll try a couple of days and see how those go first. Is there anything bad if you switch back to the 'normal' date?

There shouldn't be. But just to be safe, make sure nobody is thinking about moving before you switch back.

To switch back to the normal date, try TTing to the 30th of the month you're currently in, then TTing to the date you wish to go to. I've never lost a villager going back to my original date like this.
I've TT'd about 2 years now. xD

Last edited:
Argh. Someone messaged me last night on Reddit that she had Rosie moving but then she backed out of the trade. So close x.x

I'll sell you Rosie! I can TT to :)

She is moving now! Can you take her?

Oh I'd love to make that trade!

Only one problem though :C My town is full of dreamies, all except for Merengue whom I'm giving away and moving out. The giveaway doesn't end until tomorrow at 2pm EST though. I could pick up Rosie and pay you straight after that though, but I understand if you don't want to wait that long :(

Last edited:
That annoying, I could take merengue for you and give her away? It's just someone is waiting for my Diana so I need to get rid of Rosie sharpish, and I already have Rosie in my other game...

Argh, that's unfortunate :/ As much as I would love to take Rosie (she's my final dreamie!) I've already made a promise to everyone entered in the giveaway. It wouldn't be fair if I suddenly shortened it. Sorry :( Bleh, now i'm sad.

Back