• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Trading ʚ rosey's shoppe ɞ || CLOSED TO FINISH ORDERS

hi! I have been trying to get the rattan series since I started the game and the pieces that I have on your list are the white waistband, light brown stool, light brown end table, brown bed, grey towel basket, & reddish armchair :) I'd love to catalogue swap?
Hello! I do not have all the Rattan items with me (Miharu has them, as we have been trying to separate the workload since this set is so big!!) but If you don't mind I can catalog what you have and then let you know as soon as we are done when you can catalog the entire set! <3

Hi, I can let you catalog the grey rattan stool. :)
Omigosh, thank you SO much! I'll send you a PM about it :)
I'd love to catalog the full cute set in white and red :D I'm pretty sure I have the beige blossom wall on your wishlist

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh and I have a clothesline I can give you!
Thank you so much! <3 It will have to be a bit of a wait since I have to order some of the items from the cute set, but I would love to send you a PM about this and I can let you know when we can swap!

Hiya!! I have a White Rattan Table Lamp and Low Table that you can catalogue. I’d love to come catalogue the White Garden Lamp and Brown Serving Cart! Is that an option?
Thank you SO MUCH for helping us complete this set! You can totally catalog those things, I'll have to order the white garden lamp but I will send you a PM ASAP ;w;

Cataloged I have the armchair (brown and white), Endtable (brown and light brown). From your google doc I have gas range(silver), mr flamingo (natural), and Writing desk (natural brown). If you still need these I can order them and time travel to grab them for you.
Thank you SO MUCH for helping us with the rattan items!!! (and for helping my items as well! T_T) I'll send you a PM about it and we can discuss this!

- - - Post Merge - - -

WE HAVE ALSO COMPLETED THE FULL ANTIQUE SERIES!!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR HELP!!!

i dont mind waiting to catalogue yours. I'd like to help with the cataloging if you have spot for another person :)

hello!

I'd love to catalog your:
- antique chair in brown
- antique console table in brown
- antique table in brown
- antique phone in brown, if you have it?
- fireplace
- serving cart

I'd like to offer to let you catalog:
- blue Persian rug
- accessories stand in brown
- gas range in black
- tissue box in rattan
- rattan end table in light brown
- rattan towel basket in brown/grey/or black -- or all three!

I'm kinda in a tricky situation right now though -- I can't TT to get anything I need to order from my catalog because I am trying to keep my game within one particular day as I have an empty spot and am waiting for my best friend to get Audie in boxes lol. However, we could use the best friend method if that works for me to just send you two items from my catalog directly! I am not sure what all of these I have and which ones I'd need to order but I wanted to at least offer. I am desperate to get those pieces I listed above as they are the last things I need to complete my brown antique set!

Edit* -- I also noticed you have the blue double sofa. I have the yellow, light brown, dark brown and black if that adds any sorta sway to my offer!

Last edited:
Hi! could I catalog the cute series in white? I unfortunately don't have anything for you to catalog in return but i can pay either in tbt or igb :)

Hey I have the rattan low table and end table in black if you still need those.

Also I didn’t get the black antique clock yesterday and could I also catalog the dark brown fireplace? Is that the red brick fireplace?

i dont mind waiting to catalogue yours. I'd like to help with the cataloging if you have spot for another person :)

I should update, I have these now:

-armchair (brown, black, reddish brown)
-bed (brown, light brown, grey, black)
-end table (brown, light brown)
-low table (brown, reddish brown)
-stool (brown, light brown)
-table lamp (brown, white)
-towel basket (brown, white, grey)
-vanity (brown, light brown, black)
-wardrobe (brown, light brown)
-waste bin (brown, white)

hey! can i catalog the
futon, zen cushion, knife block, tea set
i have the tea set (green) double sofa (brown), and garden gnome (sprightly), simple kettle (red)
id have to order to double sofa and garden gnome for tomorrow though!

Hey I have the rattan low table and end table in black if you still need those.

Also I didn’t get the black antique clock yesterday and could I also catalog the dark brown fireplace? Is that the red brick fireplace?
YES of course thank you so much!!! Those two items in black will help us so much! ;//u//;
And omigosh, thank you for reminding me! ;; Sorry there have been sooo many orders and things to keep track of, It's been a long and time consuming process. I finally got the wardrobe in black for you too! And yes, it is the brick fireplace! I'll check if its red brick or a darker red brick for you.

hello!

I'd love to catalog your:
- antique chair in brown
- antique console table in brown
- antique table in brown
- antique phone in brown, if you have it?
- fireplace
- serving cart

I'd like to offer to let you catalog:
- blue Persian rug
- accessories stand in brown
- gas range in black
- tissue box in rattan
- rattan end table in light brown
- rattan towel basket in brown/grey/or black -- or all three!

I'm kinda in a tricky situation right now though -- I can't TT to get anything I need to order from my catalog because I am trying to keep my game within one particular day as I have an empty spot and am waiting for my best friend to get Audie in boxes lol. However, we could use the best friend method if that works for me to just send you two items from my catalog directly! I am not sure what all of these I have and which ones I'd need to order but I wanted to at least offer. I am desperate to get those pieces I listed above as they are the last things I need to complete my brown antique set!

Edit* -- I also noticed you have the blue double sofa. I have the yellow, light brown, dark brown and black if that adds any sorta sway to my offer!
I'm completely fine with using the friend method and having you send me some of the items through the nook catalog directly! :blush: I would love to help you complete your brown antique set too! I'll put you on the list and PM you, it's been a process so don't worry about time traveling! c: Getting that wolf is important and I completely understand <3

Hi! could I catalog the cute series in white? I unfortunately don't have anything for you to catalog in return but i can pay either in tbt or igb :)
Hello! My priority right now is the Rattan series trades since my friends and I are working on that together, but I can totally put you on the list and let you know whenever you're ready to catalog it!

I should update, I have these now:

-armchair (brown, black, reddish brown)
-bed (brown, light brown, grey, black)
-end table (brown, light brown)
-low table (brown, reddish brown)
-stool (brown, light brown)
-table lamp (brown, white)
-towel basket (brown, white, grey)
-vanity (brown, light brown, black)
-wardrobe (brown, light brown)
-waste bin (brown, white)
Thank you SO MUCH! I replied to you in a PM about it!!!

hey! can i catalog the
futon, zen cushion, knife block, tea set
i have the tea set (green) double sofa (brown), and garden gnome (sprightly), simple kettle (red)
id have to order to double sofa and garden gnome for tomorrow though!
Omigosh, thank you SO MUCH! You can take your time ordering whatever you have to order, I have to order certain items as well! I can put you on the waitlist and let you know when I'm ready to trade?

thank you!! of course! since you're ordering anyway, how about we just trade the items themself?? :) If cataloging is better for you, then we can just stick to that of course
but yes! LMK!

Hi! I have a few things I see on your catalogue wishlist:

- yellow flower print wall
- blue flower print wall
- beige blossoming wall
- pop up toaster (white)
- sewing project
- clothesline pole

If I could catalogue these items in return:
- Antique wardrobe (black) :lemon:
- any fireplace variations

I’m afraid all of my rattan items are duplicates, sadly. However, being able to catalogue that wardrobe would be amazing! Y’all are amazing for compiling sets like this btw!

Last edited:
May I please catalog:

Reddish Brown Rattan End Table
Reddish Brown Rattan Wardrobe
Reddish Brown Rattan Stool

I can let you catalog the sewing project and I can make you a clothesline

Last edited:
I wish I had something to offer, but I would really like to catalog the white colored cute series. I will keep my eyes out for the Rattan series for you regardless.

thank you!! of course! since you're ordering anyway, how about we just trade the items themself?? :) If cataloging is better for you, then we can just stick to that of course
but yes! LMK!
I usually stick to cataloging to keep everything on file for when someone else wants the same items! It saves time traveling (Especially since I can only order 5 things a day) and time for me, personally! I hope that's okay!

May I catalog the entire light brown Rattan series besides the:
armchair
vanity
towel basket
stool
wardrobe
table lamp

I can offer IGB or Cabin Wall, Wooden Low Table, Bamboo Basket, and Log Bench DIYs!

Thanks! I have a dodo code atm that I can pm to you!

Last edited:
I wish I had something to offer, but I would really like to catalog the white colored cute series. I will keep my eyes out for the Rattan series for you regardless.
Thank you so much! I'll add you to the waitlist and contact you asap to let you catalog it! <3

May I please catalog:

Reddish Brown Rattan Wardrobe
Reddish Brown Rattan Stool

I can let you catalog the sewing project and I can make you a clothesline
Hello! Unfortunately, I can't offer you those items right now because my friend and I have them split between the both of us. Eventually we are planning to share the set with everyone to catalog for free (with appreciated tips) so keep your eyes on the lookout for that!

But I would be interested in the things I have from my wishlist otherwise! If anything I can order you the stool and end table, though It will take a bit since I have so many orders to get through.

Hi! I have a few things I see on your catalogue wishlist:

- yellow flower print wall
- blue flower print wall
- beige blossoming wall
- pop up toaster (white)
- sewing project
- clothesline pole

If I could catalogue these items in return:
- Antique wardrobe (black) :lemon:
- any fireplace variations

I’m afraid all of my rattan items are duplicates, sadly. However, being able to catalogue that wardrobe would be amazing! Y’all are amazing for compiling sets like this btw!
Omigosh thank you so much for the offers from my wishlist! T_T Don't worry about the rattan items! Slowly but surely, we are collecting all the pieces! But of course I would love to let you catalog what I have! Shoot me a pm and we can trade!

- - - Post Merge - - -

May I catalog the entire light brown Rattan series besides the:
armchair
vanity
towel basket
stool
wardrobe
table lamp

I can offer IGB or Cabin Wall, Wooden Low Table, Bamboo Basket, and Log Bench DIYs!

Thanks! I have a dodo code atm that I can pm to you!

Hi! Like I mentioned in my previous responses:
I can't offer you those items right now because my friend and I have them split between the both of us. Eventually we are planning to share the set with everyone to catalog for free (with appreciated tips) so keep your eyes on the lookout for that!

But I would be super interested in your log bench DIYs! what would you like in return for them until I'm able to share what I have (since its split up at the moment) PM me and we can talk about it!

From your wishlist I have these on hand

Pot Rack
LCD TV 50"
Sewing Project
Clothesline (the one you craft)
Yucca

I only need these pieces now:

Reddish Brown Rattan Towel Basket
Reddish Brown Rattan Table Lamp
Reddish Brown Rattan Waste Bin

Let me know when you're ready to catalog -trade.

Thank you!

I can let you catalog my white rattan low table! In return could I catalog your yellow cute wall clock?

I have the following that you can catalog!

Accessories Stand White + Pink
Bookstands - Black
Garden Gnome - Surprised
Glass Holder with candle - Purple
Magic Circle Rug
Writing Desk - Light Brown
Tea Set White
Bunk Bed
Ukelele (I can craft you one! It's a DIY)

In return, may I catalog the following:

White Cute Chair, DIY table, floor lamp, sofa, tea table, vanity, wardrobe
pastel bookstands, pink sewing machine

Thank you! I hope the search for Rattan furniture is v fruitful <3

Hi! I have the Reddish Brown Waste Bin.

I still need to catalog the Reddish Brown Rattan End Table and Reddish Brown Rattan Towel Basket from you.

When you have those items ready for me to catalog, send me a Dodo code and I'll be right over!

Back